Technology has redefined the TV-set. It has developed a new generation of TVs with super high resolutions and brilliant image quality — we are talking about the 4K smart TVs. They are stuffed with 8M+ self-illuminating pixels for a crisp, clear display. With integrated in-screen technologies like High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Wide Color Gamut (WCG), the 4K smart TVs have taken a big leap in home-entertainment. And because of its popularity and quality, the 4K imaging concept is also used extensively in designing and manufacturing gaming consoles. The same is true for Blu-ray and video in the streaming industry.
With the appearance of 4k Smart TVs, connectivity is now as important as antenna reception was before. These days, you can get quite a large selection of Smart TVs. We have a look at the best models available.
These are the best 4K Smart TVs in 2021 you can trust
|VIZIO V-Series 50” Class (49.5" Diag.) 4K HDR Smart TV||$387.75||Check Amazon|
|SAMSUNG 32-inch Class LED Smart FHD TV 1080P (UN32N5300AFXZA, 2018 Model)||$279.99 $237.99||Check Amazon|
|Toshiba 50LF621U21 50-inch Smart 4K UHD with Dolby Vision - Fire TV Edition, Released 2020||$429.99 $349.99||Check Amazon|
Last update on 2021-05-14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
10. NEW: Insignia NS-65DF710NA21 65-inch Super Smart TV
This is one of the latest models of 4K UHD TVs in the market. Insignia comes with an integrated Fire TV Edition and a voice remote control with Alexa. It provides access to all your favorite TV shows and movies channels, all rendered in a true-to-life 4K UHD picture quality. The voice remote control with Alexa allows easy movie title search, app launching, and playing music, among other related functions. It is also compatible with other smart home devices.
With some 8M+ pixels, Insignia provides high-quality 4K Ultra HD pictures with deep contrast, vivid color, and stunning clarity. Built for unrivaled HD performance, this 4K smart TV comes with some high-end specs for unparalleled picture quality. For instance, it is powered by a multi-core GPU and quad-core CPU for outstanding responsiveness. Insignia 4K smart TV connects easily with dual-band Wi-Fi and comes with multiple input/output ports for fast and fluid data transfer.
- Picture quality: true-to-life 4K UHD picture quality
- Pixels: 8M+
- Special inclusion: Fire TV experience
- Seamless integration: Fire TV edition integrates with live over-the-air TV and streaming channels.
- Control: Voice remote control with Alexa
- 65 inch screen
- Input and outputs: 3 HDMI including 1 with ARC, USB, composite input, antenna/ cable input, digital output, and Ethernet port.
9. Home Office X322BV-SR Scepter 32-inch Class HD (720P) 4K Smart TV
This is one of a few 4K TV sets with a QAM tuner for quick cable connectivity. If you want to enjoy watching your favorite movies on a 32-inch crisp clear display with splendid color variety, the Home office 4K smart TV is all you need. It comes with a set of HDMI ports to connect to other devices like media converters or TV boxes. It has a USB port that comes in handy when you want to play music or videos from compatible peripheral devices. What’s more, this smart TV comes with VGA, component, and composite input ports to attach other supported devices.
- Color: Black
- Weight: 13.45pounds
- Dimensions: 32” x 20” x 5.2”
- Channels: integrates live streaming and over-the-air TV channels.
- Display: HD picture quality
8. Vizio V505-G9 50-inch class 4K HDR smart TV
Not many 4K smart TVs offer 60-day free tech support. The Vizio V505-G9 4K HDR smart TV does. Its crisp, clear, 50-inch display lets you watch movies and TV shows in HD and HDR quality. This TV features live streaming and Pluto TV for free. Together with that, you also get access to numerous non-premium channels, including River Monsters 24/7, Gordon Ramsey, Forensic Files, etc. Users can also enjoy watching content on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, YouTube, and the like. An integrated Chromecast allows access to movie and TV show channels in high resolution, 1080P, 720P, and 480P. There’s just more than enough variety to enjoy with Vizio V505-G9 4K TV.
- Display: supports different picture qualities; 1080P, 720P and 480P
- Channels: integrates on-air-TV channels as well as streaming channels.
- HDMI and USB input/outputs: these ports facilitate easy access to contents in external storage. The HDMI port also supports HD video quality and crystal clear audios.
- Warranty: a 60-day warranty and a 24/7 free customer tech support.
7. NEW: LG 49NANO85UNA Nano Cell 4K Smart TV
By: LG Electronics
The LG Electronics 4K UHD Smart LED 49 ” TV comes in a sleek design, perfectly suited for a modern home and a real nano cell display. You can expect crisp colors, but more importantly, one of the deepest blacks on the market. Its intelligent voice remote control lets you explore different aspects and features of your smart TV. You can flip through your photo gallery, launch apps, get news, and weather updates with simple voice commands. This 4K smart TV uses an α7 GEN 3 processor for enhanced responsiveness and minimal video noise.
Moreover, the processor enhances image sharpness and balances color for crisp, clear video quality. You can enjoy videos in multiple display formats of HDR, including HLG, HDR10, etc. And all the supported formats are optimized with the scene-to-scene picture adjustment technique.
The LG Electronics 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV supports an easy line-up of TV shows and movies. Just toggle between the selections on an impressively intuitive interface. Using the LG Magic Remote, playing music, watching movies or TV shows is simply controlled by voice instructions.
- Dimensions: 43.10 x 9.10 x 27.40 inches
- Artificial Intelligent control: supports ThinQ voice control for easy app launching, music play, movies or TV show title searches, etc.
- Supported formats: Multi-format 4K High Dynamic Range (HDR) supports HLG & HDR10.
- IPS technology: for rich color quality and strong contrast ratio
- Inputs: 3 HDMI, 2 USB, 1 RF, 1 composite, Ethernet, optical and audio ports.
6. TCL 49S517 49 inches 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV
This is the only 4K smart TV with NBP photon technology for wide color space coverage. It also supports the Dolby Vision HDR imaging technique that combines a wide range of colors for an exquisite display. On this 4K TCL 5 series Roku TV you can access countless on-air TV channels and streaming. YouTube, Netflix, River Monsters 24/7 are other additions. It also comes with an intuitive and simple interface and a sleek, attractive modern design.
The TCL 49S517 4K Ultra HD has LED backlighting for a crystal clear display. Its dynamic contrast feature produces deep blacks for exquisite picture quality. Besides the above mentioned, this 4K TV also features 3 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2, 1 USB port, headphone jack, Ethernet, and optical audio output.
- Dimensions: 43.1” x 25” x 2.9” (without stand) & 43.1” x 27.1” x 10” (with stand)
- Ruko TV channels: thousands of TV shows and movie channels
- Display: combines 4K Ultra HD picture quality with Dolby Vision High Dynamic Range for image contrast and color enhancement.
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2, 1 USB port, composite, Ethernet port, and optical audio port.
- Backlighting: Edge LED backlighting
5. Samsung QN75Q9FN 75-inch smart 4K Ultra HD QLED TV
Redefine luxury and comfort at home by watching your favorite TV shows, Movies, and games on Samsung QN75Q9FN HD QLED TV. It comes in more than a billion shades of select phenomenal colors and a complete array of backlighting. Its design is irresistibly cute, featuring clutter-free cabling. The 100% color volume feature rejuvenates picture quality for a brilliant visual experience. This set also includes a Microsoft Xbox X so that you can use the TV as a display for gaming.
- Color variety: 100% color volume for excellent picture quality.
- Q Contrast EliteMax: Direct Full Array LED and an anti-reflective screen.
- Ultra-Black Elite reduces screen glare.
- Q HDR EliteMax: built exclusively for Q9’s premium picture quality.
4. Sony XBR65A8F 65 inch 4K Ultra HD Smart Bravia OLED TV
With more than 8M self-illuminating pixels, the Sony 4K UHD smart Bravia OLED TV delivers incomparable image quality. Enjoy watching fantastic TV shows, movies, and even games in Hybrid Log Gamma, Dolby Vision, and HDR 10 HDR formats. Its X1 Extreme processor regulates the pixels for high-grade picture quality. And all images come in unprecedented attractive contrast and typical OLED style.
What’s more, the 4K UHD smart Bravia OLED TV comes with a tri-luminous display and 4K HDR super bit mapping for vibrant and smooth colors. Sony’s Acoustic surface blends perfectly with its video and audio quality. You will also appreciate the smooth integration of the 4K UHD image quality with high contrast ratio and other High Dynamic Range (HDR) details for lifelike images.
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa
- Fast action capability: OLED panel integrated native 120Hz refresh rate enhanced by Motionflow XR.
- Supported formats: HDR10, HLG, and Dolby Vision
- Input ports: 4 HDMI, 2 USB 2.0 & 3.0, and composite
- Control: voice remote control (RMF-TX220U)
3. TCL 43S425 43-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart Roku LED TV
TCL is one of America’s leading TV manufacturers with a good reputation for quality. The Roku LED 4K UHD TV is one of its latest models. This is essentially a simplified version of the 4K UHD TV and guarantees unparalleled picture and audio quality. Because it is compatible with HDR, users get to choose from more than 5000 streaming channels with the latest movies and TV shows. Also, you can watch your favorite sports, news, and weather updates. For enhanced picture quality, this TCL 4K TV has a direct-lit LED screen.
Like most 4K TVs, this one also combines 4K UHD picture clarity with color and contrast of the High Dynamic Range (HDR) for exquisite picture quality. It comes with up to 3 HDMI 2.0 ports for easy projection and displaying pictures and videos from other peripheral devices.
- Dimensions: 38.2” x 22.4” x 3” (without stand) & 38.2” x 24.5” x 7.6” (with stand)
- Display formats: supports 4K UHD and HDR picture qualities
- Screen Lighting: direct-lit LED for exquisite picture quality
- Warranty: 60-day free tech support
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2, 1 USB, RF, Composite, Headphone jack, optical audio port, and Ethernet port.
2. Samsung electronics UN32N5300AFXZA 32” 1080P Smart LED TV
Watch your favorite games, movies, and TV shows on a vibrant full HD 32-inch 4K smart TV screen. With 1080P, this is undoubtedly a high-resolution smart TV with very intuitive features. If you want to enjoy a more connected and interactive home entertainment experience, the inbuilt WiFi feature takes care of that. Samsung UN32N5300AFXZA 1080P smart LED TV adds life to your media contents with its vivid ultra-clean display. This makes it easier to analyze original contents with a much advanced visual algorithm.
The Samsung remote control offers a more accessible and more intelligent way to experience quality entertainment. The micro dimming pro feature enhances picture colors. You get to appreciate deeper black and pure white colors even more.
- Full HD 1080P: 2X the clarity of standard HD TVs
- Variety: enjoy watching your favorite games, movies, TV shows, and other media content.
- Other additions: inbuilt Wi-Fi & micro dimming pro
- It comes with amazing processing speeds, refresh rate, and crystal clear moving picture resolution at Motion Rate 60.
- Processor: Its quad-core processor guarantees users fluid browsing experience and quick control switching between apps and other functions.
1. New: Toshiba 50LF621U21 50-inch 4K Smart LED TV (2020)
The Toshiba 50LF621U21 HD Smart LED TV is a new generation 4K TV with an inbuilt Fire TV Edition. It supports a voice remote control with Alexa. With simple voice instructions, you can launch apps, search movie titles, play music, switch inputs, and even control other smart home devices. The installation of the Toshiba smart LED TV is effortless. Just plug it in, connect to Wi-Fi, and enjoy it.
The integrated Fire TV Edition delivers 4k resolution. This feature also enhances the viewer experience by creating exceptionally deep black and pure white aspects of your favorite videos. This 4K smart TV allows access to thousands of movie and TV show channels, apps, Alexa skills, including Hulu, HBO, Netflix, Showtime, etc.
- Control: voice remote with Alexa
- Dimensions: 11.50 x 44.30 x 28.20 inches
- TV channels: Fire TV Edition seamlessly integrates live over-the-air TV with streaming channels on a unified home screen.
- Display: 50-inch display.
That marks the end of our review of some of the best 4K smart TVs in 2021. We have provided a detailed description of each television brand to help you take the guesswork out of shopping. Use our list as a guide and reference whenever you go shopping for a dream smart TV set. These are the Top 10 Best Smart TVs Reviews in 2021 for you to consider. They are the high quality and excellent Smart TVs that will offer you the best services ever. Also, be sure to check out the Amazon links provided for details on price and other product features. All the TVs are available online where you need to make your order, and it shall be delivered within the estimated time.