Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is not a piece of cake. You’ve got to be strict on your diet and exercise routine to have that healthy and fit body. And an exercise routine means regular visits to the gym or a daily run around the park.
It takes an extensive effort to get the best results. But there will always be times when you would miss some appointments in the gym or your schedule for a quick run. Exercising may not be convenient all the time but it can be. If you’ve got the best equipment in your very own home, you won’t ever miss a day on your routine!
What fitness equipment should you use?
Proform treadmills give your body the complete training and exercise to burn more calories, boost cardio endurance, strengthen the bones, build muscles, elevate energy levels, and improve real-road conditioning. Using their latest technology for monitoring your speed, time, and distance, you can keep your health on track!
If you’re planning to buy your own treadmill, here are some key factors you should take note of.
- SPEED SETTINGS: The ability of a treadmill to perform moderate and higher speeds allows you to intensify your training or just keep it on your own pace. The ideal speed setting for beginners should begin at 10mph. But if you’re a runner and needs to train your speed, you should opt for a treadmill that is capable of performing higher speeds.
- SIZE and STORAGE: These treadmills are a large fitness equipment that requires a spacious room in your home. Before you get yourself a treadmill, you should determine how much workout space you can provide. Considering that factor, you’ll be able to identify what size of a treadmill would fit in your room.
- PRESET WORKOUT PROGRAMS: Some models of treadmills are designed with preset workout programs that will break your monotonous exercise routine. These programs are set for weight loss, endurance, cardio workout, and other customized programs according to your fitness level.
- CONTROL PANEL: The control panel displays all the settings that access every information you need about your workout program. Most treadmills nowadays are designed with wide screen or touchscreen display. Although it is engineered with the latest technology, a treadmill’s control panel should be user-friendly and comprehensible.
- CUSHIONING SYSTEM: You should also consider the cushioning system of the treadmill you’re planning to buy if you want to enhance your stamina. This is mostly recommended for runners. Due to the cushioning, runners can boost their speed and stamina while reducing the impact on their body by 15 to 40 percent. With the lesser impact, the cushioning can minimize the risks of joint problems.
- OTHER FEATURES: As the technology advances, most treadmills feature enhanced accessibility through apps and Bluetooth connection where you can control and access all the data through your very own smartphone or device. Some units are designed with cup holders, music speakers, tablet holders, and a variety of extra features to make your workout more enjoyable and more convenient.
- Best Proform Treadmills in 2017
- 10. ProForm 6.0 RT Treadmill
- 9. ProForm 905 CST Treadmill
- 8. ProForm Pro 9000 Treadmill
- 7. ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill
- 6. ProForm Performance 300i Treadmill
- 5. ProForm 505 CST Treadmill
- 4. ProForm PRO-9000 Treadmill
- 3. ProForm Performance 400i Treadmill
- 2. ProForm 505 CST Treadmill
- 1. ProForm Performance 600i Treadmill
- Related Articles:
Best Proform Treadmills in 2017
With all the available Proform treadmills on the market, which one truly stands out? Which treadmill would be your best workout buddy? Check out our top 10 list of products and reviews.
10. ProForm 6.0 RT Treadmill
Whether you’re a beginner or a runner, you need a reliable and powerful treadmill that would provide you the proper workout for your body. If you’re looking for a treadmill that can do both intense and light workouts, jot down the Proform 6.0 RT treadmill on your list!
It is operated by a 2.0 continuous horsepower motor that offers a powerful performance and programmed with eight preset workout settings that will challenge your endurance in the most efficient ways. So if you’re trying to trim down some pounds, burn more calories, tone your muscles, enhance your speed, or maintain a healthy workout, the Proform 6.0 RT can be your personal trainer!
Along with the SpaceSaver design, the LCD console displays the heart rate monitor, speed, and incline settings. Its treadsoft cushioning reduces the impact on the body that can prevent joint problems or other injuries. The other impressive features about it are the quiet operation and hassle-free assembly.
9. ProForm 905 CST Treadmill
The sweat is what we’re after when working out. The more we perspire, the more calories we burn. Well, at least that’s how we feel. But if you’re one of those who want to keep yourself cool while working out, the Proform 905 CST treadmill’s built-in fan might come in handy!
And if you want to put more challenge on your daily workout routine, you can choose from the 30 preset workout programs! The LCD control panel features multiple inclines and speeds controls so you can adjust the speed according to your preference. It also has an integrated tablet holder and compatible with iPod!
This treadmill also does not consume too much space when you keep it away for storage. The frame folds up easily so you’ll still have extra space in your room!
8. ProForm Pro 9000 Treadmill
The Proform Pro 9000 is designed with an innovative technology that features a multifunctional 10-inch touchscreen display. You can access iFit features like Google Maps routes so you can track all your workout stats. You can keep your training going whether you’re a trainee, beginner, or a hardcore runner!
It is engineered with 38 workout apps, incline and decline settings, and 0-12 mph speed settings. These ProForm treadmills also have a built-in fan and an EKG heart rate monitor with a wireless chest strap that you can use to track your heart rate when you’re working out. It is innovatively crafted with a Space Saver design with easy lift assist!
7. ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill
If you’re on a tight budget, the Proform Pro 2000 treadmill offers functional features that can train your speed up to 12 miles per hour. It also features incline and decline settings and 32 workout programs. The speed training program is also equipped with a wireless heart rate strap that monitors your cardio heart health that saves more time and effort!
The Pro 2000 treadmill is engineered with a built-in fan that cools you down when you’re all tired and sweaty! And if you want to check your workout stats, the RaceTrack display features an overview of speed, pace, distance, and quarter-mile racetrack. It also won’t take so much space in your room. When you’re done, you can just fold the treadmill deck up!
6. ProForm Performance 300i Treadmill
Burning all those calories down requires strict diet and workout. If you want to bring the convenience exercising at home, the Proform Performance 300i treadmill delivers consistent power that trains you from the easiest to the toughest workouts. So burning those calories won’t be far-fetched anymore. You can take the proper workouts at home or you can choose from the eight preset workout apps that are programmed for weight loss and performance workouts.
You can also monitor your speed and time through the window LCD display. It has programmed settings for quick speed and incline. These adjustable settings allow you to tone your muscle when you walk especially when you opt for the incline. The ProShox cushioning reduces the impact on your joints so you can work all those legs, muscles, and body out without any hassle!
5. ProForm 505 CST Treadmill
Are your legs up for a challenge? Do you want to give your legs a little extra burn? The ProForm 505 CST treadmill must be a good option for you. Because of Proform’s technology, the 505 CST offers powered automatic incline adjustability. It is programmed with 0 to 10 percent incline range that trains your body for uphill routes.
It also has available settings for speed where you can go up to 10 miles per hour. To let you know about your workout stats, the LCD console display exhibits a built-in heart rate monitor, your speed, time, and distance. And just like what most Proform treadmills are designed with, the 505 CST is also structured to save more space in your room. You can just fold up the treadmill deck and keep the equipment for storage.
4. ProForm PRO-9000 Treadmill
If you think you can spend more on your budget, the Pro-9000 is loaded with tons of features but is definitely worth the price. With its 38 programmed workouts, you can choose which exercise or training suits you best. It supports iFit and has many other available settings for speed, incline, and decline.
The details about your workout are viewable through the full-color touchscreen display. And to boost your cardio, the EKG heart rate monitor with a wireless chest strap will help out on that. For extra features, it has an integrated tablet holder, built-in fan, integrated cross-fit tray, and 2.5-inch balanced rollers!
3. ProForm Performance 400i Treadmill
One of the most commendable features about it is the easy assembly. You can put it all together in no time! It is designed for all levels of workout. So if you’re a beginner, a runner, or someone who wants to work those legs out, the Proform Performance 400i can be your personal trainer!
The built-in workout apps are all compiled in 38 options where you can choose which routine works really well for you. The impact can also put pressure on your joints and might cause you problems eventually. But because the 400i is structured with the ProShox cushioning, working out is much more enjoyable and seamless as it reduces the impact on your joints.
2. ProForm 505 CST Treadmill
Do you weigh over 300lbs? The Proform 505 CST might be the treadmill you’ve been looking for! It has a weight capacity of 325lbs which ensures to help those who had gained weight but want to burn those calories down. You can lose weight and burn those calories by choosing in any of those 18 workout apps that may help you find the perfect routine.
It is designed up to 10% quick incline control that enhances your stamina and endurance to uphill routes. You can also customize the speed according to your preference. It also includes an EKG heart rate monitor and a compatible music port for iPod. You can go on listening to your favorite playlists from your phone while working out!
1. ProForm Performance 600i Treadmill
Are you looking for quick-access settings? The Proform Performance 600i treadmill provides settings for speed and incline. The speed can go up to 12mph while the incline settings can go up to 12% range. Another impressive about this treadmill is its iFit compatibility where you can search for Google routes and gain access to tracking on workout programs.
If you feel like some treadmills are too narrow or won’t have much space for your legs, the 600i has a 60-inch length deck to give your legs more room. You can run on that track for as long as you want. It has 22 built-in workout apps that’ll take you to different programs for a more suitable training. The assembly is hassle-free, solid and the operation is very quiet.
If you want to trim down some pounds, monitor your heart rate, burn some calories, or just want to maintain a healthy and fit body, Proform treadmills can be your exercise partner. Aside from discipline and proper diet, you need the best fitness equipment that’ll assist you all throughout your healthy journey. Treadmills are easy to use and they provide useful programs to keep you on your best health condition.
We hope that our top 10 list of products and reviews and all the other key information you have to know will lead you to the perfect Proform treadmill you’ve been looking for!