Do you want to buy the best gaming keyboard to maximize your gaming experience?
You are at the right place! Now itâs possible without a big hassle through our comprehensive reviews of best gaming keyboards on the market. With advancing technology, nowadays it is possible to get a premium keyboard without breaking a bank.
Read more: Top 10 Best Gaming Desks in 2020 Reviews
Now, to eliminate all difficulties associated with choosing a keyboard, we have genuine reviews for best gaming keyboards in 2020 for your consideration.
- The Top Best Gaming Keyboards in 2020 That Most Recommended by Gamers
- 10. Cooler Master Devastator II LED Gaming Keyboard
- 9. VAVA Mechanical Keyboard
- 8. DBPOWER LED Backlight Gaming Keyboard
- 7. TeckNet Gryphon Programmable Gaming Keyboard
- 6. Pictek Anti-ghosting 104 Keys Gaming Keyboard
- 5. Corsair K55 RGB Gaming Keyboard
- 4. Redragon KUMARA K552 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- 3. Razer Ornata Chroma Revolutionary Gaming Keyboard
- 2. HAVIT Wired Gaming Keyboard
- 1. Corsair Gaming RAPIDFIRE K70 RGB Mechanical Keyboard
- Factors to consider when buying a gaming keyboard
The Top Best Gaming Keyboards in 2020 That Most Recommended by Gamers
Now that you know what to look for in a Gaming Mouse, itâs time for us to reveal our picks for the 10 best that you can consider buying.
Read our detailed reviews of each product to find out the best one you need:
10. Cooler Master Devastator II LED Gaming Keyboard
If you are looking for a high-quality and inexpensive keyboard to brighten your gaming here is the perfect arsenal. The Cooler Master Devastator II is a perfect pick for heavy gamers.
Unlike the cheap membrane keyboards, this one feels mechanical with its exclusive switches which leave a tactile and satisfying feel. At night, no interruptions as there is no need to light your bulbs, it has a breathtaking backlight which gives proper and crisp illumination. Even under heavy usage, keys never fade like in cheap keyboards due to laser etching keys.
Besides, each cap is customized with its keycap and is Cherry MX compatible. The gnomically designed keyboard is dedicated to ensuring that your gaming is professional though precision optical sensor which allows fast cursor movement.
Above all, are dedicated multimedia buttons allows easy control thereby and a mouse makes this keyboard a must have tool for every gamer.
9. VAVA Mechanical Keyboard
Feel the game at your fingertips by getting this futuristic and elegant gaming keyboard from Vava. Itâs not a trial and error tool; rather itâs a hardcore gaming keyboard which will never let you down. Boasting 16.8 million colors, this device is powered by intelligent light efficiency chip to deliver breathtaking illumination.
Forget about cheap keyboards which fade within a short time, with this Vava mechanical; it has UV protection coating to prevent key prints from fading.
Further, they have an anti-slipping coating which enhances grip when using this keyboard. Construction features professional-grade materials, which ensures it can withstand heavy-duty application without compromising functionality.
The anti-ghosting keys and ergonomic design ensure that no fatiguing and supports multiple keystrokes. Itâs a highly responsive keyboard which any gamer will appreciate.
8. DBPOWER LED Backlight Gaming Keyboard
Dbpower gaming keyboard with three colors LED backlight is an absolute gaming cannon to have at home. Featuring an innovative design, the device has a beautiful appearance due to the complementing LED backlight which gives the keys ample visibility.
The lighting colors are breathing as well as changeable and are adjustable depending on the gamer preference. Simplicity to use this keyboard renders it user-friendly; no drivers installation is needed; itâs a plug and play device.
For improved performance and durability, keys have laser carving while non-slipping bottom part prevents sliding when in operation. Unlike other gaming keyboards, Dbpower boasts spillproof ability, multimedia keys, and comfortable operations to give a professional gaming feel.
It features 104 keys, 19 non-conflicting keys, strengthened space bar and removable keycaps. Although the keyboard boasts tons of features, its overall weight is light, and itâs versatile.
7. TeckNet Gryphon Programmable Gaming Keyboard
Have you ever wondered which an ideal gaming keyboard you can buy? Relax, The TeckNet Gryphon programmable gaming keyboard is the best catch. Just by the look, you can tell itâs a heavy-duty tool to make your gaming a thrill.
No more struggles when looking for gaming keys in dark room as it has a superb 3 adjustable color LED light. The 10 programmable keys are useful in enabling completing of complicated tasks without exiting the game.
Further, there is no more ghosting due to 19 anti-ghosting keys which allows simultaneous pressing without fear of wrong or accidental key pressing.
The 12 multimedia buttons allow accessibility of media functions like play, pause, and adjust volume among others directly on the keyboard. Unlike standard keyboards, this you can disable windows and menu buttons to prevent accidental pressing.
6. Pictek Anti-ghosting 104 Keys Gaming Keyboard
Are you looking for a gaming keyboard thatâs fun and easy to use? Well, Pictek anti-ghosting 104 keys are the keyboard of your choice. With a total of 104 keys and rollover design, this keyboard allows you to work on multiple keys concomitantly. For dust protection, the keyboard has 5 drain holes to keep it free of water and dust.
The switches feature blue color and have fully removable caps for efficient cleaning. Besides, the keyboard is highly durable. Thanks to the ABS construction material that lasts a lifetime. And the ergonomic design of this keyboard will give you satisfaction. It has a palm and wrist rest that prevents fatigue.
Regarding compatibility, this is an excellent device thatâs compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac OS, Windows Vista, XP among other operating systems.
5. Corsair K55 RGB Gaming Keyboard
Corsair K55 RGB gaming keyboard has all it takes to improve and enjoy all kinds of computer games. It is among the top-rated and best sellers keyboards that you will find on the market today. The price matches the ergonomics of this great computer gaming device. Immersive lighting effects are a key feature of this gaming keyboard that enhances functionality.
With three-zone RGB backlighting and pre-programmed vivid lighting modes. Other features worth your attention include programmable macro keys that enhance powerful actions, remaps and other combinations. The dedicated volume and multimedia controls allow maneuverability of audio without interrupting your game.
4. Redragon KUMARA K552 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Redragon gaming keyboard gives you the best gaming performance. It features a custom mechanical switch that increases your gaming experience by making it pretty easy and enjoyable. This device provides crystal clear backlighting due to the Red adjustable LED lighting and double-shot injection and molded keycaps.
The design is sturdy due to the use of ABS material. Also, there is a USB connector which features gold plating to help you achieve hardcore gaming. For a fast response, the custom keys boast medium resistance, audible click sound, and tactile feedback.
The inclusion of 87 standard conflict free keys, 12 multimedia keys enhance flawless operation to take your game to the next level.
3. Razer Ornata Chroma Revolutionary Gaming Keyboard
Do you ever wish to enjoy ultimate comfort and great functionality while gaming? Razer Ornata gaming keyboard boasts a revolutionary design that will inevitably transform your experience. To start with, it combines a cushioned touch of a membrane rubber dome which provides a tactile click of a switch.
The custom-designed keycap has a shorter size with the core idea being to reduce the time taken for actions to register. The backlit keys are easy to program and boasts a dynamic lighting effect that you can easily set through Razer Synapse.
With these interactive in-game effects, this device puts you in a position where you can a more satisfying gameplay. For comfort purpose, this keyboard features an ergonomic wrist rest.
2. HAVIT Wired Gaming Keyboard
A great combination of gaming keyboard and mouse from Havit is here to take your gaming to the next level. The keyboard is fantastic and super performing to keep you motivated whether you are a pro or a newbie gamer.
To inspire your gaming spirit, it comes with a super membrane illumination, and large numbers printed keys to ensures nonstop gaming even at night. Further, large numbers are ideal for people with reading problems.
The enhanced simultaneous operation is possible due to 19 anti-ghosting keys which work without causing conflict. Further, the five multimedia keys, WIN keys, and WASD keys allow gaming through disabling.
For efficient lighting of switching off of the keyboard backlight, you only need to press Fn and Esc. A combination of breathing 7 colors and 7solid colors lights on and off whenever need be. On the other hand, 4 colors breathing mouse give your gaming experience a fine boost.
1. Corsair Gaming RAPIDFIRE K70 RGB Mechanical Keyboard
Are you looking for the fastest mechanical keyboard? Donât worry anymore as Corsair K70 RGB gaming keyboard is a device that you should consider. It is available at an affordable price but offers unmatched functionality that can take your game to the next level.
Featuring a 100 percent anti-ghosting and full key rollover ensures ultra-fast actuation and speedy response. Regarding durability, these keyboards are among the best you can ever find. It boasts aircraft-grade, an anodized aluminum frame which can withstand constant gaming.
And for dynamic and vibrant backlighting, you wonât regret having this device. Thanks to the advanced lighting control and incredibly large font keycaps. Another aspect that sets this device apart from others is the unlimited game customization. This function is possible to die to the CUE support which enhances advanced macro together with lighting programming.
Last but not least, this keyboard boasts detachable soft-touch wrist and dedicated media controls for added convenience and comfort of use.
Factors to consider when buying a gaming keyboard
- Mechanical vs. membrane:Â Gaming keyboards are mostly available in two types, mechanical and membrane. For heavy gamers, mechanical keyboards are ideal since they enable you to feel better and also are reliable. Briefly, mechanical keyboards are designed to feel like a typewriter. This is due to the placement of keys underneath a keycap. On the other hand, membrane keyboards run circuits on soft plastic layers. They are common in office and home environments. Considering functionality and performance, a gamer should always opt to get a mechanical gaming keyboard.
- Connectivity:Â Most keyboards nowadays connect to a computer via USB enhanced cables. Itâs among the modern ways, unlike a while ago when connectivity was through keyboard ports. More recently, wireless technology is in use for connectivity of keyboards. Depending on individual preference, wireless gaming keyboards are more convenient and comfortable when compared to their wired counterparts. However, the price is a great determinant in this case.
- Keyboard Illumination:Â Illumination is another considerate when it comes to buying a gaming keyboard. Unlike standard ones, these for gaming needs to have backlighting to enhance ease of use. But, there is room to choose when it comes to illumination as some have no backlight, some have one color and others with a combination of Red, Blue, and Green. Lighted keyboards are usually a thumb up for any level of gamer over non-illuminated ones.
- Type of keyboard:Â A keyboard for gaming is designed just like a typewriter but with added keys. This renders them all-purpose, such that they are also usable for gaming and even for other activities. Regardless of the type of keyboard, you opt to buy; the significant bit is to check whether it has useful keys to achieving your gaming aspirations.
- Price:Â Price is the overall consideration when purchasing a gaming keyboard. The main determinant in pricing is features possessed by the keyboard. For membrane and mechanical keyboards price significantly differs with mechanicals taking the uppers hand. The same scenario is observed on lighted and non-lighted keyboards.
Although selecting a gaming keyboard might not be complicated like getting a mouse still, efforts are needed to get a perfect one. As we have seen from our chosen products, they are all highly reliable and top-performing keyboards for gaming.
Therefore, when you need a keyboard for gaming, donât hesitate to pick from the above list. They are ultimate gaming keyboards you will ever get on the market which wonât frustrate you. What are you waiting for? Grab yours and enjoy unlimited entertainment.