Foot massagers help in relaxing the feet by rubbing, kneading, and patting. They stimulate circulation, increase suppleness, relieve tension, etc. When we stand up for a long time or walk around, our feet swell up. In these situations, we really need a massage to relax.
However, take note that there are numerous health benefits of foot massager other than feeling relaxed and relieving pain.
- Improves blood circulation: Due to our hectic and busy life schedule, wearing shoes all long day can end up making our feet muscles tight and stiff. A 10-30 minute massage for any one of the reliable foot massagers available before sleep can improve blood circulation to a great extent, and is essential for people who have diabetes.
- Helps in relieving stress and depression: Studies show that reflexology aids in relieving stress and anxiety. Some hospitals arrange massaging session for cancer patients to help when it comes to relieving anxiety. Some psychological doctors suggest massages for patients who suffer from depression.
The Best Foot Massagers in 2023
Seeing all these benefits of using foot massagers, you must be interested to know which one you should opt for. So, let’s look at the top 10 best foot massagers of 2023.
Last update on 2023-03-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Belmint Shiatsu Massager
This is one of the best foot massagers with a switchable heat option. It provides powerful relief by providing a deep kneading massage which helps in relieving tired muscles and improves blood flow. This device focuses more on foot’s front half because it usually bears more weight.
This model of foot massagers from this company contains dual beds that massage both feet. With its innovative rotational massaging head, you will enjoy a dedicated and relieving massage.
This device is very easy to use and has convenient controls. By using your toe, you can control speed, power, pressure, and heat without bending down. It has different heat functions which you can set according to your required body temperature to ease tension and release tensed muscles.
- It is not heavy and saves space.
- Control panel and buttons are easy to operate.
- Not noisy.
- Provides a deep kneading massage.
- It does not massage the top of your feet.
- Uncomfortable for people with large feet.
2. MedMassager Foot Massager 11 Speed MMF06
This foot massager is available in variable speeds and is specially manufactured for therapists and professionals. It is best for those suffering from severe foot pain, circulation issues, and pain or cramps resulting from neuropathy or diabetes.
The MMPF06 foot massager eases tense muscles and reduces swelling and joint pain. It also offers eleven different massaging speeds that can provide you with the massaging experience you want.
- It helps stimulate overall blood circulation.
- One of the most powerful foot massagers.
- Features a total of 11 different speeds for a customizable experience.
- Features a design that’s clinically approved and ergonomic.
- Can be used for foot size to 14
- It doesn’t offer a heating feature.
- No automatic timer
3. TheraFlow Dual Foot Massager Roller
This foot massager is good for those who like a natural massage. It consists of ten textured rollers, five for each foot. It allows you to use your weight to control the intensity of your massage. This foot massager is made using theacea wood for durability and is small enough to travel with you.
The high quality foot massager doesn’t slide during the relaxing session. The natural wood design is both effective as well as attractive. Since it is unpowered, you have complete control over your massage experience.
- Good design
- Offers an effective massage
- High quality
- Might tickle feet
4. TheraFlow Foot Massager Roller
With the TheraFlow Dual Foot Roller foot massager, you don’t need to spend excess money on therapy and devices but don’t work at last. This foot massager is a very simple and effective solution to roll your foot hardships away.
You can use it on both feet at the same time, because of the two rollers. It has nubs and ridges designs to knead away knots and tension in the feet. This foot massager is particularly designed for the arch of the foot. You can use it everywhere since it is light weight and portable.
- Perfect for high arches
- Stimulates blood flow
- High quality
- Massages both feet together
- Rollers might squeak
5. Homedics Deep Kneading Foot Massagers
Reaching halfway throughout the best foot massagers list, we have this reliable product from HoMedics. It is a lightweight massager, and by using the massage nodes, the massager works on the various pressure points present under the feet.
The foot massage nodes are uniquely intended to release pressure by unwinding the muscle. Moreover, the massager has a warming component which helps to calm all the tightened muscles, thus empowering them. The massager also has six rotational heads. These contribute to rejuvenating the feet. Operating the massager is easy because of the toe touch controls.
- The 3 rotation heads massage the different areas of the feet
- The massage nodes work on the various pressure points
- The massager is lightweight
- It is equipped with LED lights for better visibility.
- It hardly makes any sound
- Can be plugged into a standard outlet.
- The intensity might be too uncomfortable for some
6. uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massagers
This foot massager is known for two different features; one is that it utilizes heat and the second is that it provides a Shiatsu massage. This massage technique targets the pressure points, thus calming both the body and the mind as it applies deep pressure to the feet.
By using this foot massager, your stress will reduce, and blood circulation will improve. It features 5 intensity levels to give pressure according to the need of users. Furthermore, it massages both the bottom and the top of your feet.
- Easy to use.
- It is equipped with an efficient foot heating system.
- The massager is able to massage your feet with the help of Shiatsu style related vibrations and kneading.
- It is kind of a heavy machine, thus it is difficult to carry around.
- This foot massager has doesn’t massage heels.
7. Beurer Foot Massager; Shiatsu like Features and Built in Heat Function
There are a total of 18 unique rotating massage beads in this massager. These beads are able to enter your muscles for a soothing and relaxing massage. The 18 rub heads basically are three small steel balls placed on each head which spin. The massager is lightweight and convenient.
The massager has a flexible height and it can be adjusted by turning the pegs at the base. This massager is ideal for patients with plantar fasciitis, tiredness, and sore feet. On top of the massager, you will find the display which is lit with bright LED lights. The massager has two-speed levels so that you can choose the one you prefer more.
- There are a total of 18 effective massage beads for soothing your muscles.
- This massager happens to be lightweight and portable.
- The height of this massager is also adjustable.
- It also features a reliable LED display.
- There are a total of two speed levels
- Not suitable for bigger feet
8. Relaxzen 60-3020 Shiatsu Foot Massager
This reliable foot massaging unit has been designed to help offer ease to all levels of aching and soreness in feet due to stress. Also, this massaging unit offers a soothing heat therapy, which has been proven to help heal the body. You can use the heating feature during the massage if you prefer.
You can easily choose between the available two selective massage directions present in this unit to find the relief you deserve after going through the day feeling fatigue. This unit can provide you with the ultimate comfort. Furthermore, the very easy to understand and use hand-controller that comes with this unit allows you to customize your relaxation session. Also, this unit features a detachable and easy to wash plush fabric cover.
- It is easy to use.
- It works on the idea of shiatsu massage.
- There are two massage directions.
- There are no vibration motions.
- It does not fit big feet.
9. Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager
This foot massager is a reliable and powerful shiatsu massager that features an air pressure function. The user of this foot massager can enjoy soothing massages right at home! The featured independent chambers of this amazing machine treat the sides and the bottom of the feet in an excellent manner. Furthermore, you can also have heat to provide the much-needed warmth to the stressed and tired muscles of the feet. The machine is easy to clean as well. It comes with a durable and washable cover. Thus, there is also no health issue to worry about regarding who can and can’t use this machine.
You can get the relaxation you require as the deep kneading, as well as the vibrating motions of this massager, are enough to help relieve the stored pressure and allow you to feel energetic and ready to face the day. You can also personalize the massage settings by using the control panel. In fact, you can decide if you want to adjust the overall strength, the type of massage, and even the unit’s heat according to what you prefer. It doesn’t take up excessive space, and you can also keep it in under your bed.
- The massager features a personalized control panel.
- It comes with a muscle-relaxing heating feature.
- Has vibrating motions for effective massages.
- Feet size larger than 12 might not fit in.
- It does not offer a treat to your heels.
10. Brookstone 839379 Heat Shiatsu Massager
Reaching the last entry in our best foot massagers list, this foot massager is manufactured on the well-researched concept of healing the body through applying heat. This massager provides an effective and deep muscle kneading massage using the rollers and the air compression feature. The optional system for heat works to relax the hard and tough muscles of the feet. Three different auto-massage programs soothe the pain, regulate pulse, and restore energy in the foot.
The massager needs to be plugged into an electric socket. The cord that comes with this unit is manageable because of the cord wrap which is built-in. Furthermore, this Brookstone massager can also cater to individuals with bigger feet. That is why there’s no obvious issue or size limitation when using this massager.
- It gives a very effective deep muscle kneading massage.
- Works by making use of air compressions.
- It contains an optional foot heating system.
- Features a total of three automatic massage programs.
- Not suitable for people with size 14 feet.
When looking at various foot massagers, ensure that they are:
- Reliable: The foot massager needs to provide you with a relaxing massaging experience without hurting your feet. It also needs to be durable and long lasting.
- Easy to Use: The best foot massagers are simple to use and have efficient controls.
- Versatile: The best foot massagers offer different levels of intensity for the kind of massaging experience you want.
Now that you know about the best foot massagers available, opt the one that meets your needs. Just make sure that when going through foot massagers, they are reliable.