Calluses may not be a health threat, but it’s a huge issue for most people that need to be removed of their dead skins. There is a broad offering of callus removers on different makers. This can get overwhelming when you need to buy the best one.
For you to make the right purchasing decision, we have listed the most important aspects of the good callus removers with comprehensive reviews and a buying guide, so that you can buy the best one for your need.
- These are the Top 10 Best Callus Removers on the market in 2020
- 10. Mollify Rechargeable Callus Removers
- 9. Foot Lover Rechargeable Callus Remover with 4 Free Rollers
- 8. Tip2Toe Electric Professional Callus Remover
- 7. Emjoi Micro-Pedi Power Corded Electric Callus Remover
- 6. Naturalico Electric Callus Remover
- 5. Amopé Pedi Perfect Callus Remover with Extra Coarse Roller
- 4. Care Me Callus Remover with Rechargeable Battery
- 3. Own Harmony CR900 Rechargeable Electric Callus Remover
- 2. Microplane Colossal Manual Callus Remover
- 1. Amopé Pedi Perfect Callus Remover with Diamond Crystals
- Factors to consider when purchasing a Callus Remover
These are the Top 10 Best Callus Removers on the market in 2020
Last update on 2020-10-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Check out the detailed reviews of our top 10 picks for the best Callus Remover you need below:
10. Mollify Rechargeable Callus Removers
Featuring a unique and futuristic-looking design, the Mollify callus remover is a cordless device with a battery that can last for up to 45 minutes on a single charge. It has an indicator light, comes with 2 rollers, a charger, and a cleaning tool.
Mollify backs it up with a 45-day money back guarantee and a 24-month warranty. Moreover, it is currently being offered at a 56% discount. For its design, quality, price, and accessories, it is our recommendation for the best callus remover in 2020.
9. Foot Lover Rechargeable Callus Remover with 4 Free Rollers
From Foot Lover comes this callus removal kit. It looks excellent and comes with plenty of accessories. This callus remover is rechargeable and so entirely portable. This callus remover comes with 4 rollers, 2x standard rollers, and 2x extra coarse rollers. Foot Lover delivers it with a travel case, which also includes a cleaning brush, the extra rollers, and an international 110-240v charger. The company further backs up this package with a 90-day money back guarantee and a lifetime warranty.
8. Tip2Toe Electric Professional Callus Remover
Tip2Toe’s electric callus remover was made using a different engineering approach from the rest of the electrical callus removers in this list. Instead of rollers, it uses discs, with a more focused design in the form of a hairdryer.
As professional callus remover, it has both fine and coarse discs, a speed dial, an On/Off indicator light, and a 9-ft. long swivel cord with an integrated hook. For those who can afford it, this is one luxury callus remover.
7. Emjoi Micro-Pedi Power Corded Electric Callus Remover
The Emjoi Micro-Pedi Power delivers callus removing the power that is as fast as it gets. It does not use batteries but instead draws power directly from the mains power socket. This generates 30 rotations per minute speeds of the roller and allows its micro mineral particles to pulverize dead skin from callous areas very quickly. It comes with an international electric cord for 110-240v and an extra coarse roller.
6. Naturalico Electric Callus Remover
Naturalico’s beautifully designed callus remover is apparently designed for women. But in spite of its high aesthetic qualities, it is also very functional. There are 2 exfoliation speeds available, allowing you to match any session to your needs.
It is cordless and uses a rechargeable battery, making it a perfect device to take everywhere. This tool also features a red light when charging, which then changes to green, to let you know when it is fully charged.
5. Amopé Pedi Perfect Callus Remover with Extra Coarse Roller
This Amopé Pedi Perfect is designed for those with a thickly calloused skin. The coarse roller buffs away hardened and thick skin cells as quickly as possible, leaving you with soft, beautiful feet in very little time. It is battery operated, and so, highly portable. The package comes with the needed 4x AA batteries, plus an extra coarse roller.
4. Care Me Callus Remover with Rechargeable Battery
Care Me’s callus removal tool is simple, nice looking and easy to use. It comes with a rechargeable NiMH battery, which makes it a very portable device that can be used everywhere. Charging takes about 6 hours to get the battery to last for a 40-minute callus removing session. The battery can be charged for about 1,000 times before it dies. Its rollers are large and replaceable when they wear out, and they are available in two options: Medium-Coarse and Super Coarse rollers.
3. Own Harmony CR900 Rechargeable Electric Callus Remover
Own harmony presents a tool for professional callus removal results, with the CR900. Its rollers rotate 50 times per second, delivering baby-soft feet faster. The device is cordless and comes with rechargeable batteries. You can get up to 45 minutes of continuous use on a single charge. The rollers are made using micro minerals from quartz crystals, because of these last longer, saving you more money. The package includes 3 rollers, a regular and an extra coarse roller, inclusive. It is also currently being offered at a whopping 63% discount.
2. Microplane Colossal Manual Callus Remover
Microplane’s foot file or pedicure rasp is a very simple, but quite useful callus remover. Unlike the electric variety, you simply use it to scrub the calloused area of your body, and it works equally well on both wet and dry skin.
It is lightweight, very portable and extremely durable. Made from steel, the teeth do not wear off, so there is nothing to change. Moreover, it is very affordable, and although its technology may be old, it is still relevant and features as one of the best callus removers in 2020.
1. Amopé Pedi Perfect Callus Remover with Diamond Crystals
Featuring rollers which include diamond crystals for maximum efficiency, the Amopé Pedi Perfect is a favorite callus remover, loved by millions of users. Its ergonomically designed handle makes it a pleasure to use, and being cordless opens up new possibilities for its use.
The package includes 4 AA batteries, which can be replaced whenever they are down. The roller can also be replaced, with a choice of 3 coarse settings, including soft-touch, regular-coarse, and extra-coarse rollers.
Factors to consider when purchasing a Callus Remover
- Type of Remover: There are different types of callus removers. They include manual and electric powered scrapers, as well as shavers, pads, and even creams.
- User Friendliness: It is essential to know just how easy it is to keep the device clean or to change its roller. Are batteries rechargeable? Or do you have to change out batteries from time to time? These features are what determines a callus remover’s user-friendliness.
- Durability: A well-made device will last long and is, therefore, a good investment. Visual inspection of a callus removal device will offer some hints as to how sturdy it is.
- Free Roller: Some devices will come with one or more free rollers. This is a plus.
- Water Resistance: The majority of home users use their callus removers in the bathroom. This increases the chance of its coming in contact with water, whether it is in use, or while it is being rinsed. Being water resistant is, therefore, a plus for any electric callus remover.
- Price: Callus removers can range widely in price, from very affordable manual removers to more advanced and costly electric ones. It is best when you have a budget and then focuses only on devices within your budget.
We have come to the end of this 2019 callus removers review. You can either choose our best recommendation, or you could like old-school methods and choose the manual tool. If you love style and elegance, go for the Tip2Toe device, the choice is yours.