Why you need Babyliss Hair Dryers? Babyliss is one of the most trusted brands for professional hair styling equipment. The brand’s fifty-five-year expertise in hair beauty has captured thousands of women who want to flaunt their long and shiny hair while keeping them in style! Well, which Babyliss hair styling equipment makes them fab? A hair dryer!
If you also want to give yourself the most stylish hairdo without the need to visit a salon, you should give Babyliss a try! Babyliss hair dryers are stellar innovations that can transform all that frizz to curls and waves or whatever style you like! No more expensive treatments! But which Babyliss hair dryer should you choose?
Babyliss offers tons of hair dryers according to your hair type. If you’re still having a hard time which hair dryer you should get, we’ve listed down the best Babyliss hair dryers you can ever find.
These are the 10 best Babyliss hair dryers you can buy
Last update on 2021-07-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Read more detailed reviews of each product below:
10. BaBylissPRO Porcelain Ceramic 2800 Dryer
Ceramic hair dryers have been one of the top options of many hair stylists as the ceramic technology provides non-damaging heat to your hair. And for those who have frizzy hair, a ceramic hair dryer is one of the best ways to go! BabylissPro Porcelain Ceramic Carrera2 will rescue all that frizz in your hair in no time!
BabylissPro Porcelain Ceramic Carrera2 hair dryer is equipped with a ceramic heat technology that releases natural ions to get rid of the static electricity in your hair. With the effortless hair styling and drying, it leaves your frizzy hair shiny and smooth! It is also designed with a rubberized housing that makes it easy to handle.
9. BaBylissPRO Italo Luminoso Dryer
If you’re looking for a compact yet powerful hair dryer, the BabylissPro Italo Luminoso dryer might be the one for you. It is engineered with an Italian AC motor that delivers superior air pressure and air flow. It also uses a ceramic heat technology that preserves the hair’s natural hydration and even heats to give your hair shine and smoothness.
The Italo Luminoso is also programmed with four heat and speed settings that you can customize according to the ideal settings for your hair type. The cold shot button also provides you cold air to make hair drying more convenient. Whether you like it in pink, blue, or yellow, you can have this hair dryer in 8 different colors!
8. BaBylissPRO Turbo Dryer
Babyliss guarantees to make only durable hair dryers that can accommodate your drying and styling needs. Just like the Babyliss Turbo dryer, the 2000-watt AC motor delivers quiet hair drying but a solid and heavy-duty performance. Although it is a little heavy compared to other Babyliss hair dryers, it stands out with its heat and speed settings that can be adjusted according to your hair type and condition.
It also features a cool shot button that provides cool air when you want to take a break from the stressful heat! And because it pumps a lot of air even at a low speed, you can dry your hair fast and leave it shiny and bouncy. But if you want to dry and style your hair in a minute or few, this turbo dryer gives you a full blast at its highest speed!
7. BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Bambino Compact Dryer
Compact dryers provide convenient styling. If you’re looking for another great option especially for traveling, consider Nano Titanium Bambino compact dryer from Babyliss. Although it is compact, it is as powerful as a full-sized hair dryer. So if you need a travel-friendly hair dryer, this might be your best buddy.
Babyliss Bambino is designed with Nano Titanium technology that quickly dries your hair leaving it soft, smooth, and shiny. It has two speed and heat settings that you can customize to go with your own styling technique!
6. BaBylissPRO Tourmaline Titanium 3000 Dryer
Are you looking for more flexible operational settings? Then the BabylissPro Tourmaline Titanium 3000 hair dryer might be your best option. It offers six settings for heat and speed so you can style and dry your hair however you want it. The cold shot button gives off cool air whenever you feel like hair drying even on the hottest days!
It is designed with an ergonomic handle that makes it more comfortable to use without giving your hand and wrist much stress while using it.
5. BaBylissPRO Porcelain Ceramic 2800 Dryer
The BabylissPro Porcelain Ceramic 2800 hair dryer features six settings for heat and speed that tolerates frizzy hair to reveal a healthy, shiny, and smooth hair. The Ceramic heat technology delivers natural ions that get rid of the static in the hair. It also has a cold shot button that provides cool air for a more convenient hair drying.
The sturdy construction is also quite impressive about the Ceramic 2800 dryer. Although it is a bit heavy, its performance is heavy-duty and powerful. The rear filter is also removable and easy to clean. And if you want more direct heat and air for your hair, a detachable nozzle makes it all possible for you!
4. BaBylissPRO Tourmaline Titanium 5000 Dryer
The BabylissPro Tourmaline Titanium 5000 hair dryer is a hybrid technology that uses tourmaline and titanium heat that quickly dries your hair. Whether it is thick, curly, coarse, or frizzy hair, it promises a soft, smooth, and shiny hair. It does its job perfectly that even licensed hair stylists use it on their clients! The six heat and speed settings and the cool shot switch allow you to make the best of out of your hairdo! No more bad hair day!
This hair dryer must be one of the most lightweight hair dryers you’d see in the market. Because it is very lightweight, it allows you to style and dry your hair comfortably even for extended hours!
3. BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Dryer
The BabylissPro Nano Titanium hair dryer takes the first spot on our list! Besides the affordable price, it uses the latest technology to give all hair types especially long and thick hair, the drying and styling they want! It is powered by a true ionic generator with Nano titanium grills that give you shiny and smooth hair for a special occasion or perhaps just for a casual day!
It is equipped with six-speed and heat settings that allow you to customize which mode you prefer or how powerful you require it to be according to your hair type.
Whether you have long or short hair or thick and frizzy hair, the BabylissPro Nano Titanium will style and dry it for you the professional way. It is ultra lightweight and designed with an ergonomic grip to make hair drying much more comfortable!
2. BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Portofino Full-Size Dryer
With the use of titanium technology, BabylissPro Nano Titanium Portofino promises to give your hair a professional styling. It has adjustable speed and heat settings that can be used for all types of hair. It also eliminates the static electricity in the hair leaving it smooth and shiny.
A high performance 2000-watt motor makes it very powerful when blow drying. And if you’re worried about getting your hair damaged, the Nano titanium technology disperses even heat that provides gentle heat to your hair. It also includes nozzles to help you dry and style your hair the easier and quicker way.
1. BaBylissPRO Ceramix Xtreme Dryer
Do you want to add volume to your hair but doesn’t have time for a stop in a salon? The Babyliss Ceramix Xtreme dryer uses a ceramic heat technology that produces even and gentle far-infrared heat that keeps your hair healthy and without damages. It is recommended for those who have dry hair who want to flaunt a voluminous and shiny hair all throughout the day!
It is programmed with four-speed and heat settings that you can customize according to the heat and styling speed you prefer.
How to Choose the Best Babyliss Hair Dryers
- DRYING TECHNOLOGY: Every Babyliss hair dryers are engineered with a particular drying technology that provides the ideal heat for drying and styling your hair. Some models are designed with tourmaline heating, ceramic heating, titanium technology or ionic technology.
- Ceramic – A ceramic hair dryer stabilizes the temperature in no time and gives off even and non-damaging heat. You can use this technology if you want fuller, bouncier, and shinier hair.
- Tourmaline – Negative ions and infrared heat are what a tourmaline hair dryer emits. The gentle heat can tolerate frizzy hair to make it much smoother, softer, and shinier.
- Titanium – Titanium is recommended for women who have thick and frizzy hair. It emits steady temperature and can dry your hair very quickly.
- Ionic technology – Hair dryers with ionic technology release negative ions that can dry your hair very fast but preserves the moisture leaving your hair soft, shiny, and bouncy.
- OPERATIONAL SETTINGS: It is best to go for a hair dryer that showcases adjustable settings for heat and speed. These settings allow you to style your hair according to the type and condition of your hair without damaging it. You’ll also be able to manage your hair whether it is too dry or damp.
- HAIR TYPE: Whether your hair is short or long, frizzy, curly, or wavy, there is always a suitable hair dryer according to your hair type. So it is important to determine what condition your hair is so you’ll know which hair dryer can style yours the way you want it.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: It is better to opt for a hair dryer that is lightweight and easy to hold. You’ll be holding it for a few minutes or more so a lightweight hair dryer makes it much easier for you to style your hair without putting so much pressure and stress on your hand. Babyliss hair dryers are designed to be as lightweight as possible to give your hair the professional styling it needs in the most comfortable way!
- NOZZLES: Available attachments such as nozzles deliver direct heat and air on a particular area on your hair that you want to style. A nozzle attachment helps you curl or smoothen out your hair with a lesser time and effort.
Your hair is your crowning glory! It deserves the best and proper care from the trusted brands of hair equipment and hair care. With that in mind, Babyliss promises to give you only the best for your hair without those expensive treatments and styling in a salon. You’re the master of your own style!
If you’re still looking for the most suitable Babyliss dryer that would provide your needs, the list of products mentioned above and the detailed buyer’s guideline will help you find the perfect purchase!