As a parent, you know how precious the moment is when your baby takes his very first step. And to guide your little one to walk, you always stand by his side and never miss a single step. What else can you do to help your baby develop? You need a baby walker.
Baby walkers have been a great help for parents who want their baby learn to walk without supervision at all times. But how can you choose the safest and most suitable baby walker for your baby? Our list of the Top 10 Best Baby Walkers in 2021 will help you find that out.
Still, can’t decide which baby walker you should buy? Fret not! We’ve gathered the Top 10 Baby Walkers together with the comprehensive reviews to help you choose the best one for your baby.
- The Top 10 Best Baby Walkers in 2021
- 10. Stork Craft Mini-Speedster Walker
- 9. Combi All-in-One Mobile Entertainer
- 8. WB KidsEmbrace Baby Batman Activity Walker
- 7. Bright Starts Around We Go 3-in-1 Activity Center Zippity Zoo
- 6. Disney Baby Ready Set Walk Walker
- 5. Kolcraft Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Activity Walker
- 4. Fisher-Price Bright Beginnings Activity Walker
- 3. Joovy Spoon Walker
- 2. Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
- 1. VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker
- Why You Need a Baby Walkers
- Factors to Consider When Buying a Best Baby Walkers
The Top 10 Best Baby Walkers in 2021
Last update on 2020-12-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Read more detailed reviews below:
10. Stork Craft Mini-Speedster Walker
The Stork Craft Mini-speedster exhibits a creative concept and an interactive detachable toy tray to keep your baby entertained in and out of the walker. You can give him the experience of driving his own car most entertainingly and safely!
It has a three-position adjustable seat height that lets your baby learn as he grows. The seat is also padded and is washable, adjustable and removable. This walker is one hand quick-fold frame that makes it much easier for storage.
9. Combi All-in-One Mobile Entertainer
If you’re looking for a walker for your baby girl, the Combi All-in-one Mobile Entertainer in pink might be a good choice! The height is adjustable into three positions which allow your baby to use it even if she gets older. The wheels maneuver freely and easily while keeping its speed according to the baby’s pace.
It features a lockable jumper that keeps your baby safe whenever she jumps. The seat is also padded to give your baby more comfortable. And if your baby wants to eat her snack in it, the hood is removable so you can use the tray under it.
This also come in different colors that will suit your baby boy or girl.
8. WB KidsEmbrace Baby Batman Activity Walker
If your baby (or maybe you are!) is a huge fan of Batman, why don’t you give him a walker that he would certainly love? This Batman-themed walker by WB Kids Embrace might be the best choice for him. Babies who are 32-inch tall or up to 26 lbs, can fit into this adorably cute walker.
The design showcases a steering wheel, key, gear shifter and makes sounds when it moves. This walker can keep your child entertained while walking with all the lights, sounds and vibrations. The height is also adjustable.
The seat is also padded and has high backrest that can give your child a full back support and thus the comfort he needs.
7. Bright Starts Around We Go 3-in-1 Activity Center Zippity Zoo
The Bright Starts Around walker is nothing like the traditional walker you’ve seen on the market. It is an activity table, a walker and an entertainer in one! Your child would definitely have a lot of fun time playing and learning to walk. It can also be an interactive yet educational activity with all those colors, figures and sounds.
You can either let your baby play and walk while seated or let him play while he stands. The seat rotates 360 degrees which allow the baby to play around the table.
The table is loaded with tons of activities that your kid would absolutely love. Once you child is busy with the activities, you’ll have more time to attend all the other household chores.
6. Disney Baby Ready Set Walk Walker
One of the safety features of a baby walker is a wide base. Disney Baby Ready Set Walker retains that standard quality and feature which makes it safer for babies to use. It also keeps your little one comfy with its padded seat and high backrest.
The height is also adjustable so you won’t have to worry if your baby gets a little older. It aids your baby to develop his walking skills as he grows. The construction is sturdy and designed to last for a long time. It also includes three multiple developmental activities that can be both educational and entertaining for your baby.
When you need to keep it away for storage, you can disassemble it easily to make it more compact. You can even bring it on your trips!
5. Kolcraft Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Activity Walker
The Kolcraft baby walker functions as a seated and walk-behind position walker. This concept trains your baby to walk from his first few months until he gets a little older. It has an adjustable height that would adapt to your baby’s size and height as he grows.
It also showcases fun toys and activities that would keep your child busy and out of boredom. You’ll have more time to attend other household chores while your baby is intact with his fun activities. It includes an upright flower mirror toy, a spinning ball for batting play and a bead bar.
You can just fold it up and put it away in one corner. Its compact and slim size make it much easier to store. The seat is easy to clean and machine-washable.
4. Fisher-Price Bright Beginnings Activity Walker
If your baby has already had his first few steps, you can continue his training with another activity walker. A walk-behind position walker like the Fisher-Price Bright Beginnings can be a good choice. To make his learning much more enjoyable, it includes interactive toys such as a spinning ball, sliding spinner beads, flipping door, turning gears and many other fun stuff to play with.
The Fisher-Price walker provides a good support to improve fine motor skills. He develops coordination and balance as he pushes the walker around the room. You can just fold it down to keep it away.
3. Joovy Spoon Walker
If you prefer a walker with subtle details and simple design, the Joovy Spoon Walker would be a great pick. Though not as interactive as the other baby walkers, its elegant and simple design makes it much easier to focus on his walking skills. It features a wide base that ensures the baby’s safety.
The seat is padded which provides comfort and full support. It also has a three-position adjustable height that allows your baby to learn as he grows. The wheels are oversized with non-slip stair pads to keep your baby safe at all times. If you want to put it away, you can just fold it down and store it wherever you want to.
2. Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
The Fisher-price Rainforest Jumperoo is another option for those who prefer creative concepts. Compared to other brands and designs, it exhibits a rainforest-themed activity walker and a safe jumping feature. And to make it much more enjoyable, lights, sounds, and music are activated whenever the baby jumps!
The seat is fully padded which supports not only the back but also the arm rest. It is easy to move, store and use. Parents and babies would definitely benefit with its convenience. The set-up and storage and trouble-free.
1. VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker
With the VTech Sit-to-stand learning walker, your baby will surely have endless fun with the interactive activity panel. It features spinning gears, piano, three colorful rollers, shape sorters, light-up buttons, and a telephone handset along with sound effects, songs, and music to sing along with. If you want your baby to play it the activity panel alone, you can detach it from the walker.
The walker, on the other hand, is equipped with three wheels in total to provide balance as your baby learns to walk. It can also be fun to while uses the walker. As he pushes it forward, the motion-activated panel plays sound effects and music. It is loaded with tons of functional features!
This is recommended for toddlers of 9 months to 3 years of age. For those who want their baby’s to learn to walk at their youngest age, it may not be very suitable as your baby might have the tendency to stumble and fall as he pushes the walker.
Factors to Consider When Buying a Best Baby Walkers
Now that you’ve seen the benefits of using a baby walker, you’re probably wondering which one best suits your child. To help you out with the perfect choice, here are some factors you need to consider first.
- SAFETY FEATURES: The very first thing you have to consider when buying a baby walker should be the safety features. As what was mentioned, your baby’s safety is your priority. You may check the product if it has a wider base so it won’t fit through doors or areas that aren’t safe for the babies such as the kitchen. Other walkers have wheels that lock in or handles that are ergonomically designed with grip.
- ABILITY TO MANEUVER EASILY: The ability of the walker to maneuver easily is one of the major factors to consider. The wheels should be able to move freely and that don’t have much friction on the floor. If it does, your baby might have a difficult time using or might even feel frustrated. However, it would be much better if the wheels can lock in when the baby stands in one place. It can also prevent your baby from stumbling.
- ADAPTABILITY: It is much better if the walker has an adjustable height so your baby can enjoy using it for several months.
- COMFORT: You want your baby to be comfortable while using his walker. It would be nice if the seat is padded and space is big enough for your baby.
- DESIGN: These baby walkers come in different colors, sizes, and designs with adorably cute and creative concepts. Either your baby is a boy or girl, there is certainly a design that would suit your little one. Some have colorful and interactive toys and music that can keep your baby entertained and busy.
The list of the best baby walkers on the market is indeed overwhelming. Although their primary function is to help your baby learn to walk and improve his monitor skills, they vary in approach. The themes and activities and creatively done to keep the baby busy and entertained all the time.
Our comparative and comprehensive review uncovers all the details of the best-selling baby walkers available on the market. If you’re still having a tough time finding the best one for your little one, we hope all the information mentioned above, including the benefits and factors to consider, will help you come up with the best decision.