Webcams are an impressive technology to be owned by people around the world. Almost each of us owns a webcam with our computers. These tiny video cameras make our chats feel real even when we are far away from our family and friends. You can also use wireless webcams for security purposes.
So, if you’ve been wondering about the best wireless webcam, you’ve come to the right place!
- Best Wireless Webcams for 2018
- 10. D-Link WI-Fi Camera with Remote Viewing
- 9. NetCam HD+ Wi-Fi Camera with Glass Lens and Night Vision
- 8. TeckNet C016 USB HD 720P Webcam
- 7. MixMart 1080P Smart Home WiFi Wireless IP Camera
- 6. Amazon Cloud Cam Indoor Security Camera
- 5. Dropcam Wi-Fi Wireless Video Monitoring Camera
- 4. YI Dome Camera
- 3. Amcrest ProHD 1080P (1920TVL) Wireless WiFi IP Camera
- 2. Network Wireless IP Camera
- 1. Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920
- What to Look for Wireless webcams – buyer’s guide
Best Wireless Webcams for 2018
For your convenience, here is a list of the ten best wireless webcams for 2018.
You can make an informed purchase of your own choice after having a look at the list we’ve created.
10. D-Link WI-Fi Camera with Remote Viewing
The D-link wireless webcam connects easily with Ethernet or Wi-Fi. This wireless webcam can send you notifications when it detects motion while streaming. The camera allows remote viewing on iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. It provides complete surveillance for your homes and offices.
We mentioned these webcams on this list because:
- It is easy to setup and start.
- Sends out notifications when it detects any motion.
- It also allows remote viewing for iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
9. NetCam HD+ Wi-Fi Camera with Glass Lens and Night Vision
Monitor your home from anywhere. All you need is to connect your wireless NetCam to your smartphone for live streaming. You can set up the camera anywhere in the house to keep an eye on your loved ones. It provides clear images with 720 pixels. The camera glass lens delivers crystal images.
This is mentioned in this list because:
- It allows video streaming with 720 pixels.
- The glass lens delivers crystal clear videos.
- The built-in microphone makes audio chat easy.
8. TeckNet C016 USB HD 720P Webcam
With this webcam by TeckNet, you can video chat in HD 720p. There is no need to install drivers on your PC or follow complicated procedures; just plug in the USB, and this camera is ready to be used. The webcam also comes with a noise-canceling built-in microphone that you can use to eliminate the background noise. It comes with an 18-month warranty.
This camera is included in the list because
- The camera provides clear images
- It is easy to set up
7. MixMart 1080P Smart Home WiFi Wireless IP Camera
Due to the wide night vision, 1080p full HD, and the high-quality lens, you can enjoy sharper details and more clarity. The camera also comes with 4 IR LEDs for giving you a better picture at night. With a high-resolution output, this camera is the best choice for monitoring your house, pets, and children.
It is part of the list because
- It provides good connectivity
- Image quality is impressive
- Setting up this camera is easy
6. Amazon Cloud Cam Indoor Security Camera
If you need a reliable security camera that you can use to monitor your kids, home, or dogs, you can opt for this one from Amazon.
You can stream and watch every activity of your kids, dogs, or everyone in the house in 1080 full HD whenever you’re outside for work or at the market doing some grocery shopping.
As you can view every activity live, you can also integrate it with your device or computer and Amazon Cloud will send you notifications regarding the activities that it has captured. It showcases a built-in microphone and speaker that allows you to communicate with your kids or your family in the house.
If you want to monitor your home, family, or kids even at night, this Cloud cam features eight infrared LEDs that activate night vision mode so you can still view the activities clearly. It is easy to use, works efficiently, and provides reliable security for your family.
5. Dropcam Wi-Fi Wireless Video Monitoring Camera
Dropcam wireless webcam allows you to monitor videos from anywhere. This wireless webcam provides high-quality images at 720p. It comes with a fast and easy setup. You can start live streaming in just 60 seconds after connecting it.
It comes with 3 fields of view which includes night vision, zoom, and 107 degrees diagonal.
It is mentioned on this list because:
- It can detect smoke and can switch on automatically.
- An automatic clip is generated and saved during an event.
- A notification will also be sent to the user during an event for safety purpose.
- It is an easy-to-connect wireless webcam with Wi-Fi.
- You can also zoom in the videos and images up to 4 times.
4. YI Dome Camera
With this camera, not only can you enjoy the complete 360-degree coverage, but you can also enjoy a 720p HD video stream. The camera has built-in infrared LED beads so that you can get a clear view at night as well.
An advanced and responsive microphone is also present in this camera along with a built-in anti-noise filter so that you can have a clear 2-way audio. The camera also has a hands-free mode as well as an intercom mode.
It is part of the list because
- It has a good range
- Setting it up is very easy
- It has a reasonable price
3. Amcrest ProHD 1080P (1920TVL) Wireless WiFi IP Camera
This wireless camera provides a 1080p full HD video at 30 frames per second. You can record videos and then play them back with Armcrest, local microSD Card, and other apps. The camera also promises a remarkable field of view with a wide viewing angle, IR night vision, digital zoom, and remote tilt and pan.
It is part of this list because
- The setup is very easy
- You can see the details very clearly
- It has a wide viewing angle
2. Network Wireless IP Camera
This wireless IP camera is considered as the most secure and anti-hacking wireless camera. It sends the user a notification when the account’s username and password are used elsewhere. With numerous features to protect your privacy, this 1080 HD camera is ideal for monitoring your baby, house, and animal.
Installing and setting up this camera is also simple, thanks to the one-click configuration and hardly takes time. The sound prompt also helps to connect the camera much faster.
It is mentioned in this list because
- It is easy to install
- The picture quality is quite impressive
- The camera’s angle can be changed remotely
1. Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920
On the top of this list, this is a bestselling and high recommended webcam for you to opt for. With this webcam by Logitech, you can do a variety of things. Since this is a 1080p camera, you can video call on Skype in 1080p, and record full HD video blogs (vlogs) with vibrant colors and clear picture quality.
Moreover, you can also dance, sing, rant, and rap live or you can stream your games in 720p. The webcam also has dual microphones that provide stereo sound while the tune autofocus provides amazing detail and clarity.
It is part of this list because
- The resolution is great
- It is easy to operate
- Comparatively cheaper than many other wireless cameras
Above was the list of the top ten wireless webcams of 2018 you should know about. You can easily go and buy any of the recommendations depending on what you’re looking for.
All of the selections meet the requirements mentioned in the Buyer’s Guide. Make sure you go through all the features of a wireless webcam before making your final purchase.