With unpredictable weather conditions, it’s a great idea to think of ways through which you can keep your feet dry and cool, especially during wet or rainy weather.
Think about it; do you want to be the one who has to deal with drenched feet in the rain?
Similarly, you also wouldn’t want to test the durability of your favorite pair of shoes when the roads are full of water. Thus; it is time for you to invest in a new, great pair of waterproof shoes.
- Products from Amazon.com
- Best Waterproof Shoes for Men in 2018
- 10. Hi-Tec Men’s Waterproof Hiking Shoes
- 9. KINGSHOW Men’s Water Resistance Shoes
- 8. New Balance Minimus Golf Shoe
- 7. Keen Men’s Traveler Shoe
- 6. Nevados Men’s Waterproof Hiking Shoe
- 5. Timberland Waterproof Shoes for Men
- 4. Servus Waterproof Work Shoes
- 3. Columbia Men’s Newton Waterproof Shoes for Men
- 2. Irish Setter Waterproof Shoes for Men
- 1. Skechers Waterproof Shoes for Men
- Waterproof Shoes for Men – Buying Guide
- Related Articles:
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $26.99Was: $55.00
- Price: $44.99Was: $65.00
- Price: $44.44Was: $69.95
Best Waterproof Shoes for Men in 2018
Below is a list of the ten best waterproof shoes for men during 2018 that you can purchase for your next activity or for daily wear during rainy weather.
All of the shoes mentioned in this list are innovative and have such features that make them completely unique from the other footwear currently available.
10. Hi-Tec Men’s Waterproof Hiking Shoes
The first one on the list are these waterproof hiking boots that change the way you view the outdoors. These shoes provide an innovative outlook on the outdoor lifestyle and provide comfort when you go for adventurous outings.
These shoes are perfect for campfires, bouldering, and trailblazing, thus making them the ideal hiking partner.
- These shoes are of high quality.
- They provide exceptional comfort.
- These shoes might make some noise when walking through wet terrain.
9. KINGSHOW Men’s Water Resistance Shoes
As winter approaches, it is the time that you buy waterproof winter shoes to ensure that your feet remain dry in cold and wet winter conditions.
Made using genuine upper leather, these shoes are not only waterproof but are also slip and oil resistant as well.
- The arch support is quite commendable.
- The shoes are very comfortable.
- These shoes feel warm to your feet.
- Ordering the right size might be a bit problematic.
8. New Balance Minimus Golf Shoe
The next pair of waterproof shoes for men on this list are these golf shoes by New Balance with which you can enjoy playing golf without worrying about getting your feet wet.
These low-profile golf shoes have a no-sew, water-resistant FantomFit upper which provides a great fit and excellent lightweight support.
- These are minimalist shoes which are ideal for playing golf.
- Comparatively comfortable than most golf shoes.
- These are light in weight and fit quite well.
- The heel can feel a bit stiff to some.
7. Keen Men’s Traveler Shoe
Apart from being waterproof, these shoes are ultra-versatile and very comfortable. These shoes had been designed keeping in mind long adventures.
These shoes are American built using only the finest material from all over the world. Because of its versatility, it is the ideal pair of shoes for traveling.
- The versatility of these waterproof shoes for men is impressive.
- These shoes are comfortable to wear.
- They fit very well.
- The sizing is not standardized so getting the size right might be a problem.
- The toe box might be too wide for some.
6. Nevados Men’s Waterproof Hiking Shoe
The Nevados waterproof shoes for men are, perhaps, one of the greatest hiking waterproof footwear available in the market.
While the sole is made using rubber, these waterproof shoes are made using supportive synthetic overlays, protective toe rand, and breathable mesh; making them a worthy purchase!
- Considering the price, these shoes provide a good value.
- The shoes are very comfortable and fit well.
- Breaking in these shoes is very easy.
- These might feel a bit bulkier and heavier for some wearers.
- They can be a bit narrow, when it comes to fitting, for some.
5. Timberland Waterproof Shoes for Men
The next one on the list are these waterproof shoes for men by Timberland. These shoes never fail to keep the feet dry while the rubber outsole offers excellent traction to help you focus on your trail.
By wearing this waterproof footwear you will surely have a nice outdoor experience because your feet will stay dry, cool, and comfortable!
With these shoes, you can also enjoy longer wearing performance and improved traction.
- These shoes are well built.
- They are durable and can hold up quite well against the weather.
- After a while, they become end up becoming water-resistant instead of staying waterproof.
4. Servus Waterproof Work Shoes
With these waterproof working shoes by Servus, you can stay protected and dry while you do your job.
These shoes are made using a special blend of compounds that are 100% waterproof as well as chemical and oil resistant and provide exceptional durability and comfort.
Pulling these boots on or taking them off is also very easy and quick thanks to the nylon liner.
- Apart from being waterproof, these shoes are also quite comfortable and lightweight.
- They are made using good quality materials.
- They are relatively inexpensive.
- The arch support might not be great for some.
- The width might be a little tight for some people.
3. Columbia Men’s Newton Waterproof Shoes for Men
The all-over, rich leather provides a premium feel to the listed supportive and waterproof hiking footwear.
The waterproof seals coupled with the Newton ridge helps fight the wet weather while allowing the feet to remain cool.
The sole is made using rubber, and the shoes are made using mesh, metal hardware, PU coated leather, and suede.
- They are lightweight.
- They provide great versatility.
- These are high-quality shoes available at a reasonable price.
- Finding the exact size for some might be difficult for some.
2. Irish Setter Waterproof Shoes for Men
The waterproof shoes for Men by Irish Setter are made using a composite sole material which significantly lowers the weight of these hunting shoes.
It is about 40% lighter than the traditional hunting footwear. Apart from having all the features of a hunting boot, these shoes also have the dexterity that athletic shoes have, thus making them ideal for hunting and other activities.
- They are comfortable as well as very light.
- The waterproof nature of this footwear is quite commendable.
- The front part can be a bit tight for some sizes.
1. Skechers Waterproof Shoes for Men
The final pair of waterproof shoes for men on the list is this ankle-length footwear by Skechers. With these waterproof offering by Skechers, you can enjoy your daily grind without worrying about destroying your feet.
These rough and tough waterproof shoes can handle anything and are quite comfortable thus making them perfect for a number of activities.
- These shoes hold up quite well.
- They are very good looking and fit well.
- The traction these shoes provide is great.
- The upper part can be a little tight.
Waterproof Shoes for Men – Buying Guide
When picking out a pair of waterproof shoes for men, you need to pick carefully. So, when looking at different pairs, do take these factors written below into consideration.
During wet weather conditions, having a waterproof liner is quite helpful. Not only should the liner be resistant to getting soaked, but it should also be breathable so that moisture can easily escape.
You can’t really see the midsole; however, it is a vital part of waterproof shoes for men. You should know that the midsole is present between the remaining boot and the outsole. The midsole absorbs shocks and offers flexibility while walking.
If you want shoes for light walking or easy routes, then flexible midsoles would be ideal for you. However, if your route is demanding and uneven, then you should choose a rigid midsole.
The upper is the top part of the waterproof shoes for men we’ll be mentioning in the list below. The shoes you choose should have an upper that provides enough support to the foot and the ankle. The upper should be breathable apart from being waterproof, and it should protect your feet from various elements.
The footwear you choose should ideally be made using leather or synthetic material that’s durable.
This is the part of the footwear which is in direct contact with the ground while walking. The tread is present on the outsole which depends on the chosen brand and the type of shoes you buy such as hiking shoes, work shoes, or walking shoes.
When purchasing waterproof shoes for men, you must first think of the tread so that you can purchase them accordingly. Take note that on muddy grounds, a deep tread is more suitable while for dry and rocky terrain, a shallow tread would be ideal.
Do go through this list of the top waterproof shoes for men in 2018 once more so that you can finalize a pair you want to buy.
All of the waterproof shoes for men mentioned in the list above are the best ones available on the market as they are stylish, completely waterproof, and provide exceptional durability and comfort.
Lastly, make sure that you keep the factors mentioned in the buyer’s guide while searching for a pair to buy.