Swimming is not just a recreational activity but also an effective way to be physically fit. And if you regularly swim for fitness, keeping your health records, such as calories burned, heart rate, and distance, on track would help you achieve your ultimate goal. Thus, a waterproof fitness tracker would come in very handy.
Don’t know which waterproof fitness tracker you should buy? Don’t worry! Our top 10 list will help you find your best tracker buddy.
- WATERPROOF: If you’re planning to buy a fitness tracker for swimming, make sure it is guaranteed waterproof. This feature enables you to go underwater whether it is in the ocean, pool, shower, or in any water activity. Some manufacturers would indicate that the tracker is water-resistant but only to a certain depth or water level. So, if you need a fitness tracker that you can use for swimming or diving, you should check this feature carefully.
- COMFORT: Find the one that’s comfortable to wear and won’t be too loose when you wear it. It should not be too tight either. The fit must be just right to make sure it’s securely wrapped around your wrist. Most of these trackers are adjustable to give you the perfect fit. You don’t want your fitness tracker to be washed off when you’re underwater!
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: You can sometimes get more than just the basic features. Other designs are manufactured with advanced features that can be integrated with a phone app. You can also monitor the heart rate and sleeping habits. Smart notifications for emails, text messages, calendar alerts, social media alerts, or calls, connection for GPS and training presets are available in some units.
- STYLE: After checking the overall quality, you can move over to the style you prefer. These fitness trackers have a variety of designs that will suit your standards. They look like any ordinary wrist watches while the others are as slim as wristbands.
Best Waterproof Fitness Trackers in 2017
- Best Waterproof Fitness Trackers in 2017
- 10. SOGO Smart Fitness Tracker with Bluetooth and Heart Rate Monitor
- 9. LOLG Fitness Tracker, Waterproof Activity Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor
- 8. Fitness Tracker, Wahom Activity Health Tracker Smart Bracelet
- 7. Polar V800 GPS Sports Watch
- 6. Garmin Forerunner 920XT Black/Blue Watch
- 5. X-CHENG Fitness Tracker – IPX7 Waterproof OLED Touch Screen
- 4. Fitness Tracker HR, Letscom Fitness Tracker Watch with Heart Rate Monitor
- 3. Fitness Tracker, Coffea C2 Activity Wristband Bluetooth Wireless Smart Bracelet
- 2. Fitbit Flex 2
- 1. Garmin vívoactive Black
- Related Articles:
10. SOGO Smart Fitness Tracker with Bluetooth and Heart Rate Monitor
The Sogo Smaart fitness tracker showcases a sleek and simple design that every minimalist would certainly love. It resembles an ordinary watch but everything’s much simpler and easier to navigate. Plain as it seems, it has got all the essential features you need for swimming and other outdoor activities.
This fitness tracker is guaranteed waterproof. So, even if you’re underwater, you’ll have an assistant that will keep track of your health status. It monitors the distance, the calories burned, heart rate, and sleeping habits. It also features a Bluetooth that you can connect with your smartphone where you can view your records through an app.
9. LOLG Fitness Tracker, Waterproof Activity Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor
Are you looking for a fitness tracker that you can connect to the GPS? This LOLG waterproof fitness tracker will surely let you. You can connect to the GPS on your phone to view a real-time run stats such as distance and display. You can even record a map of your workout route. This tracker is waterproof, too! So, whether you’re working out on a trail or underwater, this would be a great health assistant.
Another impressive feature is the 14 training presets that are programmed to help you keep up with your training. It can also monitor your distance, calories burned, and sleeping habits. And if the battery gets empty, you can just charge it up on your pc or power bank.
8. Fitness Tracker, Wahom Activity Health Tracker Smart Bracelet
Do you prefer a sleek and much slimmer fitness tracker? This one from Whom exhibits a simple yet modish wristband-like design. It is lightweight as a feather but is adjustable to give you the perfect fit whenever you swim or exercise on a road or trail.
You can take this on your outdoor exercises or underwater activities while monitoring your physical index. It is waterproof and sweat-proof. It can track your activities, steps, distance, calories burned, and active minutes. And if you still want to get notifications and alerts from your emails, text messages, or calls, you can integrate it with your phone using the Bluetooth.
7. Polar V800 GPS Sports Watch
If you’re looking for a waterproof fitness tracker that can monitor your heart rate while swimming, the Polar V8000 GPS sports watch has the ability to do so. You can swim with it up to 30 meters while measuring your heart rate. Aside from these primary features, it is equipped with an integrated GPS and barometer to let you track your speed, distance, and route.
To keep you always up-to-date, this fitness tracker will provide you smart notifications and inactivity alerts. And when you’re all done with your training, a motivating feedback pops up to keep you going!
6. Garmin Forerunner 920XT Black/Blue Watch
If you can invest in a high-end waterproof fitness tracker, the Garmin Forerunner 920XT gives you more than just the essential features. What makes it so special, then? It is loaded with high-end features that can track your swim metrics such as stroke count and rate, distance, pace, and SWOLF score. It has a drill logging feature that allows you to log swim drills and kick sets at the pool.
As you see, these features target swimmers and athletes alike that would surely assist you with your performance in swimming and any other water activity. It also includes cadence, vertical oscillation and ground time for running dynamics. It also has a race predictor and a recovery advisor. And if you want to connect it to your phone, a Bluetooth is available.
These are just some of the stunning features the Garmin Forerunner 920XT could offer. But if you want to experience more of its greatest functions, this one’s definitely worth a try.
5. X-CHENG Fitness Tracker – IPX7 Waterproof OLED Touch Screen
If you’re looking for another affordable fitness tracker, you shouldn’t miss this one from X-CHENG. Since it is waterproof, you can wear it while you’re swimming, taking a shower, washing your hands, or whenever you get caught under the rain. To make it much easier for you to navigate or control the tracker, you can pair it with your smartphone using the Bluetooth.
Included in the features is the display of date, time, clock, heart rate monitor, pedometer, and calories burned. If you often engage in outdoor activities and sports, it has a sports mode that records your performance status. And with its chic and elegant style, you can wear it anytime and anywhere.
4. Fitness Tracker HR, Letscom Fitness Tracker Watch with Heart Rate Monitor
The Letscom Fitness tracker is a touchscreen wristband watch that keeps the interface quick and easy to use. So if you want to track your daily activities like the steps, calories, heart rate, and sleeping habits, Letscom fitness tracker will be an excellent health assistant. This fitness tracker is also waterproof so you can wear it underwater and track your performance when you’re swimming.
It also has a built-in USB plug that allows you to charge it in any USB port. It doesn’t need any cable and the battery will keep you running for 5 to 7 days. If you need to take important calls and respond to text messages, it will send you notifications and reminders regarding your calls and messages.
3. Fitness Tracker, Coffea C2 Activity Wristband Bluetooth Wireless Smart Bracelet
If you need a slim and easy-to-wear fitness tracker, the Coffea C2 might have the design you’ve been looking. But aside from its exquisite design, it is engineered with stunning features that will help you monitor your health and performance. It can track your calories burned, distance, pedometer, and sleeping habits. It is also waterproof and life proof! So if you’re up for a swimming training or practice, you can wear it underwater.
You can also set up a Bluetooth connection to integrate your phone and fitness tracker. This allows you to sync the data and notifications of SMS and calls from your device to the fitness tracker.
2. Fitbit Flex 2
The Fitbit Flex 2’s style is a bit different from all the other fitness trackers on our list. It is way slimmer than the others yet exceptionally designed with the vital features. Its lightweight and ultra-thin material allow you to swim freely while keeping your health status and performance on the track. It can monitor the calories burned, distance, and active minutes.
To help you record all the data, it is integrated with a SmartTrack technology that automatically recognizes select workouts and records them in your Fitbit app. The LED lights and vibration patterns will help you get notified regarding the incoming calls and texts.
1. Garmin vívoactive Black
The Garmin Vivoactive tops our list for the best waterproof fitness trackers! Aside from the modernized and modish style, the Garmin Vivoactive is a waterproof fitness tracker that allows you to view and track your data when you swim or participate in outdoor activities. But one of the best features about this tracker is the customizable free watch face designs including apps and widgets that make it more sleek and user-friendly.
It is equipped with a GPS that you can use for running, biking, and golfing. It tracks all your outdoor activities and lets you view your stats right on your phone. And with the Bluetooth connection, you can integrate your smartphone or device to your fitness tracker.
Have you found the waterproof fitness tracker for your swimming sessions and other outdoor activities? If you still haven’t, the list mentioned above and the comprehensive reviews will help you find the best tracker buddy.
You should consider the major factors such as the comfortability, waterproof feature, style, and the additional features that would be beneficial for your training and health monitoring.