There is hardly any kid that doesn’t like to play with water. But when it’s coupled with sand and a fanciful table, it becomes a source of fun, exploration and imaginative play. For this reason, you should consider investing in a water table for kids, especially because it helps in developing the physical, cognitive and social skills of your child.
- Hand-eye coordination
- The mathematical and special reasoning
- Socialization skills
- Creative development
The 10 Best Water Tables for Kids to Choose in 2023
Mentioned below is a list of the top best water tables for kids that you can choose from.
Last update on 2023-03-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Below are more detailed reviews of each product:
9. Little Tikes “Fountain Factory” Water Table
This water table for kids is ideal for encouraging group play along with promoting sensory development. This water table for kids comes with interchangeable pipes and fittings which are ideal tools for the innovative young minds.
How to fit or change the pipes and where to fit the colorful faucets provided with this water table becomes a journey rich with imagination along with promoting improvement in excellent motor skills of the child.
Also, fun accessories like a boat, water cup, and funnel are also included with this reliable water table for kids. Water pumps fitted in this water table throws the water up into the tower. Water can also be channeled into any of the 3 fountains of the water table.
- The water table has a water pump filling up the tower and then flowing into the fountains.
- Water can be channeled into any 3 fountains of the water table.
- Plumbing pipes can be rearranged and used with multiple faucets.
- Peek-a-boo characters pop up from the water.
- It encourages sensory learning and coordination.
8. Step2 Finding Dory Swim & Swirl Water Table
Dory and her friends will always be a hot favorite with the kids. This outdoor water table for kids is an excellent stimulus for the child’s imagination and an amazing tool to polish their finer skills.
This water table has propeller blades in its center which can be churned to create a whirlpool effect. Kids will love to see Dory, Nemo, and Hank swim through these turbulent waves in the water table.
A tower with a slide designed like a diver’s fin and the ability to squirt by Dory, Hank, and Nemo, adds to the fun element being offered to the child. Aside flipper can be used to launch Dory and her friends into the water table.
A construction of sturdy legs and durability ensures years of use by your child. This water table for kids can be used indoors also, and the water in the water table can be replaced with rice or beans.
These are just as effective for sensory play as real water. The preferred age range for this water table is from 18 months to 8 years. This water table for kids comes with a warranty and includes an 8-piece accessory set.
- It has a tower with a slide.
- Has central propeller blades to create an ocean like whirlpool effect.
- It has side flippers.
- Comes with squirting action figures.
- It has a sturdy base for stability.
7. Step2 Cascading Cove Sand and Water Table
This is a perfectly beach-themed water table for kids. It has 2 sides; one that can hold 10 pounds of sand and the other which can hold 3 gallons of water.
This feature present in this recommended water table provides both mediums; sand for building castles and water for splashing and sailing boats, to the child.
An island in the water compartment is connected to the mainland by 2 bridges. There is a drain plug in the water table to easily drain the water in the water compartment.
A robust and durable lid provided with this water table for kids protects the water and sand, once the children have finished playing with the water table. Strong elastic bands on each side of the lid, helps secure the lid.
Also, an umbrella with its holder can be fixed to this water table for kids to protect the young ones from the sun. The preferred age range for this water table for kids is 18 months to 5 years.
- Authentic beach theme with both sand and water.
- Umbrella for shade.
- Convenient drain-plug to drain water.
- Durable plastic cover to keep the sand dry.
- Additional play surface provided by the molded-in roadways on the lid.
- Strong elastic bands to secure the lid to the water table for kids.
6. Step2 Big Splash Waterpark Water Table
As the name implies, this water table for kids is definitely a Big Splash. It comes with a 4-legged tower and a huge bucket on the top. Several slots, placed at different points on the tower, give multiple options to the child to place the waterwheel and the slide provided with this water table. Also, when water is poured into the bucket, it flows over the water wheel and creates a water slide respectively.
A beautifully designed diving platform can be attached to the side of this water table for kids. The child can launch any one of the 2 characters from the diving board.
The 2 figures are that of a boy and a girl with their respective swimming costumes and goggles. The boy figure also has a snorkel in his attire.
This water table for kids can be easily drained through the easily accessible drain plug. The raised design of this water table keeps the children’s feet dry and mud-free.
It can be easily assembled. Its accessories include a bucket, a tower, a spinner, 2 figures, a diving board and a cup.
- The Huge bucket used for pouring water can spin the water wheel and creates a water slide.
- Diving board at the side can flip toys into the pool.
- Drain plug can easily drain off the water from the water table.
- The water table’s open area inspires imaginative play.
5. Step2 Rain Showers Splash Pond Water Table Playset
This water table for kids is unique since with it children can create their own rain in their water park. A large bucket provided can be used to scoop up water from the water table and pour it onto the top tray and create a shower. As water falls down, it turns the multiple maze-like spinners and ramps, to convert the shower into a waterfall.
The water table for kids has a sturdy built and spacious design. The overall design is perfect for stimulating a child’s senses and for promoting creativity.
- A big bucket helps the kids to scoop up water from the water table to the top tray.
- Maze pieces can be rearranged to create new and unique waterfalls.
- The rain shower creates a realistic look and sound of rainfall.
- Springboards launch figures into the water.
4. Step2 WaterWheel Activity Play Table
This water table for kids is molded in sections to give the effects of the deep sea, a shallow canal, medium depth lakes and a shallow moat; a perfect combination to stimulate the child’s mind.
There is a tower in the water table fitted with a built-in waterwheel and a funnel at its top through which children can pour water into the tower using the accompanying scoop. Also, there is a plastic cup and 2 boats provided with the water table for kids.
The molded three-legged design of the water table adds to its durability. It is a safe product, and you don’t have to worry about any leaks.
- This water table for kids has molded-in sections that stimulate different water depths.
- Elevated platform of the water table keeps the children out of the dirt and keeps their feet dry.
- This water table for kids comes with a wide receptacle, water wheel, tower, sailboats, and water scoop.
- It’s made of durable plastic.
3. Step2 Paw Patrol Water Table
The theme of this water table for kids is based on Paw Patrol. The show’s 3 main characters are included with this water table, and they squirt water when you squeeze them.
This water table play is made fun because of Ryder as he looks for his pals in the water, from the periscope present on top of the tower. This game is an excellent stimulant for the child’s senses along with being a lot of fun. Ryder and the pups can slide down the water slide for a big splash in the water.
Also, this water table for kids can be used indoors too by filling it with rice or beans, for just as much fun. It is recommended for children above 18 months. Ideally, it is best for 3-year olds to polish up their sensory skills.
- The water table is based on Paw Petrol and comes with 3 characters.
- Scooping, splashing, and squirting aren’t only fun but develops the sensory and coordination skills of the child.
- Center spinner of the water table creates ripples and adds speed to the rescuing characters.
- Scooping water into the Lookout tower will make the center spinner spin.
2. Step2 787800 Naturally Playful Sand & Water Center
This water table for kids is not only fun to use but is also quite safe. The entire water table, as well as the accessories, is made with non-toxic PP.
It is also quite lightweight and ensures that your kids enjoy for hours with this water table for kids either on the beach or in the backyard too!
Since it is a colorful water table, it draws your kids’ attention quite easily. This is a 2-in-1 table; you can fill it with water or sand so, your kids can sail boats and build sandcastles while they have fun in the water. This water table for kids has a portable design and is easy to store because of the detachable table legs.
- Setting up this table is easy
- It is easy to clean
- It comes with an umbrella which protects the kids from the sun’s rays
1. Little Tikes Spiralin’ Seas Waterpark Play table
This water table for kids is compact and can easily be moved by one parent. It’s big enough for 2 to 3 kids to play together. This water table is designed via the rotomoulding process. This means the water table has double strength, is more resistant to heat or cold and can sustain sudden impacts. This ensures the durability of this water table for kids and especially of those vulnerable areas over which children step, climb and play.
This water table for kids comes with 5 squirting balls and can hold 7 gallons of water. The center tower has a funnel at its top down which children can pour water or drop the colorful balls and see them spiral down into the water. A mini Ferris wheel can scoop water and balls from the water. These activities enhance the motor skills of the child. The preferred age for this water table is between 2 to 6 years.
- The water table for kids has a fully rotating Ferris wheel, twin water wheels, a spinner, and 5 character balls.
- Water bucket hooks onto the side of the water table.
- The durable plastic of this water table will not deteriorate.
What to Look for in a Water Table For Kids– Buyer’s Guide
Some points to consider when buying a water table for kids are:
- Inherent features of water tables: Make sure the water table’s design and the accessories provided are suited not just for play but also for the development of the children’s scientific and artistic concepts.
- Safety and maintenance of water tables for kids: Structure of the water tables for kids should be simple, reliable and robust. Safety comes first thus; safe and durable construction is mandatory.
- Size of water table for kids: Availability of space in your home will determine the size of the water table along with the number of kids who will play with it.
Buying a water table for your child can offer them hours of fun as well as promote their sensory and cognitive skills. So, go ahead and choose the best water table for kids from the shared list and feel the joy it’ll bring to your kid.