With the advancement of technology, most of us are in a habit of swipe and touch to go through images and different stuff on our smartphones and tablets.
Touchscreen laptops are in huge demand because of its advanced interactive experience, the convenience of use and versatility. Touchscreen laptops are the next version of notebooks which comes with an added utility to complete it for accomplishing bigger tasks.
Everything comes with pros and cons, the touchscreen laptops are not energy efficient because of its touchscreen digitizer which sucks more power, but this is something we can live with.
This innovation is probably the future of its increasingly popular trend. Here we will present a list of 10 best touchscreen laptops that will help you chose the one that fits your budget and serves your needs.
10. ASUS C100PA-DB01 Chrome
- 10. ASUS C100PA-DB01 Chrome
- 9. ASUS ZenBook Pro
- 8. Acer C720P Chromebook
- 7. Dell Inspiron 15R i15RMT
- 6. Panasonic Toughbook CF-30
- 5. Lenovo 20FD002CUS TS
- 4. Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Tablet PC
- 3. VAIO Z (flip) 2-in-1 Laptop
- 2. HP T8Z05UT#ABA Business
- 1. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga 20Fq Flip Design Ultrabook
- Related Articles:
- Chrome OS
- 16 GB SSD
- 1280×800 p LED-lit screen
- 1.8 GHz processor
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- A 360-degree hinge offers variety of displaying modes
- Durable Aluminum body for longer physical life
- Lithium ION battery for your all-day computing needs
These light and portable Chromebooks come with a 360-degree hinge flip, aluminum body, exceptional design and build quality. Because of its 10.1 inches smaller screen, the virtual keyboard becomes hard to use for punctuations and other characters because of smaller key faces. It offers a satisfactory performance because of its ARM-based Rockchip 1.8 GHz processor.
It is offered with multi-touch touchscreen supported with advanced touch sensor technology for increased touch response but touch response still has the margin of improvement. It’s a good choice in our recommended best 10 touchscreen laptops under a low budget with the comparatively better solid aluminum body and long-lasting battery.
9. ASUS ZenBook Pro
- 512 GB SSD
- 2.6 GHz Quadcore CPU
- 15.6” touch IPS with Ultra HD display
- 74% Adobe RGB Color reproduction with 3840×2860 screen resolution
- Smooth performance with Quad-core Intel Core i7 processor
- Pin sharp results with state of the art 4K/UHD VisualMaster display
- Faster connectivity with Thunderbolt support
Asus Zenbook Pro is a smart edition in our list of the 10 best touchscreen laptops with touchscreen offering 10 points of touch control for intelligent gesture navigation through webpages. You enjoy the top-tier performance with quad-core i7 processor and high-quality NVIDIA 960M GPU. Its 15.6 inch UHD touch screen gives a slight edge for gamers and photo and video editors.
It is slightly heavier than other touchscreen laptops but still offers ease of mobility. It provides moderate battery timing of around 3 hours, but it could be increased with little adjustment in brightness.
8. Acer C720P Chromebook
- 2 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- 32 GB SSD
- 11.6 inch touchscreen
- Chrome OS
- 7+ hours battery life
- 32 GB SSD drive for more storage options
- Add-on feature of HDMI port with HDCP support
- Responsive keypad with smooth surface and crisp clicking mechanism
Acer C720p Chromebook is a monster with Intel Celeron 2955U 1.4 GHz processor and 11.6 inches screen. It is a plastic built with the solid feel which is slightly bulkier than its previous version. It comes with 32GB onboard storage option and better battery timing.
This option is worth considering in our list of 10 best touchscreen laptops with an SD expansion slot and a full-size keyboard with decent key travel but doesn’t offer backlighting.
7. Dell Inspiron 15R i15RMT
- 8GB DDR3 RAM
- 15.6 inches touchscreen
- Win 8
- Intel Core i5
- New standard software dock for quick access to media and apps
- Promising decent performance with Intel Core i5 1.8 GHz
- 15.6 Inch wider screen to give more room to your vision
Dell Inspiron Intel Core i5 1.8GHz touchscreen is a workhorse offering mainstream performances to the satisfaction of the user at a lower price. A full-sized keyboard offers healthy-sized keys incorporated with number pad. Its screen is 15.6 inches wider to give more roam to your vision.
It is not suitable for gamers for its discrete graphics from ATI, but it is okay for video viewing and Facebook games. This is an economical solution with decent performance and excellent battery timing. For its affordability and performance, it lands on our list of 10 best touchscreen laptops.
6. Panasonic Toughbook CF-30
- Core 2 Duo processor
- 80 GB HDD
- Keyboard with backlight
- 1GB RAM
- Rigid screen lid for safety reason
- Extremely long battery life to give you peace of mind with your work
- Solid metal handle incorporated to chases for ease of mobility
This touchscreen Toughbook is durable enough to survive hard abuse to some extent. Many tests had been carried out to punish this machine from dropping it to the floor from few feet to jumping onto its lid, but it remained unaffected from these horrible punishments.
It is an economical machine with 13.3 inches wide screen and gives an acceptable performance with 1.6 GHz core 2 duo processor. It is bulkier and heavier and not made for gaming. It’s a durable addition to our list of 10 best touchscreen laptops.
5. Lenovo 20FD002CUS TS
- Intel Core i7 processor
- 8 GB RAM
- 256GB SSD
- FULL HD MultiTOuch IPS Display
- Thinkpad pen pro is included
- 360-degree bend with powerful hinges
- “lift-and-lock” keyboard for ease when rotating the screen
- Powerful hinge mounted speakers to fill an average room
- Stylus and Write it App for accurate handwriting experience
This top-notch Business laptop is an ultraportable machine which comes with a fingerprint reader to serve you added security option. It also graces our list of 10 best touchscreen laptops on a higher rank.
Its 1930 x 1080 display offers sharp images and sharp viewing angles but with an average color quality on a 12.5 Inches screen. It comes with a decent battery life to stay for more than 6 hours.
4. Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Tablet PC
- 12.3 inches display
- 8 GB RAM
- 256 HDD
- Intel Core i5 processor
- Equipped with type cover Keyboard and Stylus Pen
- Highly adjustable kickstand for screen support
- Use as mini surface studio by bending the screen15 degree from the surface
This Microsoft surface pro 4, 12.3 Inch touchscreen laptop offers high-end performance with core m3 processor. It offers larger and sharper screen with a pixel-dense display to its users. Microsoft’s take on this product is that this tablet will replace the laptop and its turning true.
It is flawed with Average battery timing and bulky hardware as compared to its competitors. Its Audio quality is very good with clear, crisp sound and minimum distortion despite being a business machine. But with its decent design and performance, it finds its place in our 10 best touchscreen laptops.
3. VAIO Z (flip) 2-in-1 Laptop
- Intel Core i7 processor
- 13.3 inches display
- 8GB LPDDR3
- Displays 100% SRGB colors spectrum for optimum results
- Lockable hidden screen hinge to give your screen a firm support
- Unparalleled performance with 28w skylake processor
This stylish and highly portable touchscreen laptop has an exceptional performance with its thin and slim design. This expensive laptop has a responsive touchscreen and its 13 Inch high-resolution screen support high-density images and videos for an enhanced experience. It features 3.3 GHz Intel Core i7 chip for a matchless performance.
It comes with an average battery life, noisy fans and glossy screen that does not offer a true experience of the action. The use of expensive material like aluminum and UD carbon allows making thin and light laptop. This stylish, thin and highly portable laptop stands third in our 10 best touchscreen laptops list.
2. HP T8Z05UT#ABA Business
- 8GB DDR3 RAM
- 256 GB SSD
- Win 10 OS
- Offering easy access to replace component by opening a case
- Damage prof shock-resistant Gorilla Glass 4-covered screen
- Sticky hinge and kickstand helps screen stay in place
- Fingerprint scanners on the back of laptop
- Smartly calibrated active pen offers ease and comfort
With its sturdy and modern design, this laptop stands second among our search of 10 best touchscreen laptops with 1.5 Intel Core i5 processor and 8GB DDR Ram. It offers a more comfortable keyboard than many of its market competitors; it is included in the base price of the laptop. You can upgrade its components by simply unscrewing a plate with comfort and ease of your own workshop. It ranks higher because of the economy of its price, optimum performance, fingerprint reader and docking options.
With its 12.5 inches screen and 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, it is good for both work and games. The uncomfortable thing about this efficient touchscreen laptop is that its touchpad becomes unresponsive sometimes and the battery does not last full day.
1. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga 20Fq Flip Design Ultrabook
- 14 inches screen with 1920x1080p display
- 256 GB SSD
- 8 GB DDR3 RAM
- Intel Core i7 processor
- Thinkpad pen pro offers pleasant amount of fraction while writing on the screen
- Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Palm rest for increased typing comfort
- Dual hinge design to rotate the screen to your desired mode
- Designed to pass MIL-SPEC tests for shock absorbing and durability
Lenovo Flip design ultrabook tops our list of 10 best touchscreen laptops. It is a top choice of businessmen with its 14 Inch screen, powerful performance with 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7 processor and ultra-thin durable build. This lightweight productivity powerhouse offers good display results, accurate stylus, comfortable keyboard and long battery life.
With its glossy panel, 14-inch screen and 1920 x 1080 resolutions this laptop offers vibrant colors and sharp images, provides the comfort of viewing from different angles and promises a true color quality. However, its hinge is stiff and noisy with an improper mechanism.
This list of the best touchscreen laptops is compiled carefully. These laptops offer different performance capacities, price range, power efficiency, durability and other supported features.
All come with different specification, designs, and prices to meet the needs of the variety of users. It largely depends on users to choose what suits them the best. You may find no.10 ranked laptop better than no.1 based on your needs.
Hence, the best is which is designed to serve your requirements. However, you have been enriched with adequate knowledge in our research of 10 best touchscreen laptops to choose your required machine.