With the ongoing developments and advancements in technology, people nowadays are used to swiping and touching the screens of their smartphones and tablets to flip through images or their social media accounts, browse web pages, and find documents and files to read a book. The iPhones, tablets, and touchscreen laptops brought great convenience to all users and saved us the extra equipment in the form of a mouse, touchpad, or cursor buttons. And who would use smartphones or tablets with a mouse?
So it is only natural that touchscreen laptops are now also in huge demand. Their advanced interactive features provide us convenient use and versatility in terms of their functions. The touchscreen laptops are the next generation of notebooks and will make our experience when using a laptop far more convenient and easy.
With a wide choice of brands and models available these days, deciding on the most suitable touchscreen laptop can be challenging. With the perspective of using this laptop for a longer period of time and good models’ prices, you might want to consider carefully before you buy. Therefore, to assist you with your selection and decision, we have compiled our overview of the currently 10 best touchscreen laptops available this year. We hope our list will help you choose the best one, matching both your budget and expectations.
- These are the 10 best Touchscreen Laptops you can buy in 2021
- 10. NEW: 2020 Lenovo IdeaPad 3
- 9. Acer C720 Chromebook
- 8. Panasonic Toughbook CF-31 (Renewed)
- 7. ASUS Chromebook Flip C101PA-DS04
- 6. ASUS ZenBook Pro
- 5. Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Tablet PC
- 4. VAIO Z (flip) 2-in-1 Touch Screen Laptop
- 3. HP T8Z05UT#ABA Business
- 2. NEW: Dell Inspiron 15.6″ Touchscreen Laptop Windows 10
- 1. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Flip Design Touchscreen Ultrabook
These are the 10 best Touchscreen Laptops you can buy in 2021
Read more detailed reviews of each product below:
10. NEW: 2020 Lenovo IdeaPad 3
- Intel Core i3-1005G1 processor
- 8 GB RAM
- 256GB SSD
- HD TruBrite Touchscreen
- Windows 10 pre-installed
- Webcam and microphone for video calls
- Lightweight and easy to carry around
- SD-card slot for transferring camera pictures or extending memory
- Crystal clear display
One of the lightest Windows 10 notebooks we found so far, the Lenovo IdeaPad 3 is a good option for everyone. Whether you are a student or you travel a lot, this is a great laptop for work. While it’s not made for extensive gaming, all office applications run well. Its strengths are browser-based applications. The touchscreen makes input and navigation easier.
9. Acer C720 Chromebook
- 2 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- 32 GB SSD
- 11.6-inch touchscreen
- Chrome OS
- 7+ hours battery life
- Intel Celeron 2955U 1.4 GHz
- Add-on feature of HDMI port with HDCP support
- Responsive keypad with a smooth surface and crisp clicking mechanism
The Acer C720 Chromebook is a fast and powerful touchscreen laptop with Intel Celeron 2955U 1.4 GHz processor and 11.6 inches anti-glare screen. Its granite grey plastic case is slightly bulkier than its previous version. It comes with a 16 GB onboard storage option and provides you up to 8.5 hours of battery time.
The Acer C720 touchscreen laptops come with an SD expansion slot, a built-in HD webcam, and a good-sized keyboard with decent key travel, but it doesn’t offer backlighting. It is a real lightweight with just 2.76 lbs.
8. Panasonic Toughbook CF-31 (Renewed)
- Intel Core 2.7Ghz processor
- 240GB SSD HDD
- 13” XGA Screen
- 8GB DDR3L RAM
- MIL-STD-810G certified against drops, shock, water
- Long battery life to give you peace of mind with your work and quick release hard disk
- Solid metal handle and tough case
This touchscreen ToughBook is durable enough to survive rough conditions. It is made for users who need laptops on the construction site, in mining, or when working on the sea. The ToughBook is shockproof, and in case of an emergency, you can quickly release the hard disk to secure the data.
The small 13.3 inches wide touch screen does it’s and gives an acceptable performance with the 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5 processor. This laptop is not made for office use or writing documents for hours. But if you need a computer for outdoor work, it is strongly recommended.
7. ASUS Chromebook Flip C101PA-DS04
- Chrome OS
- 16 GB SSD
- 1280×800 pixels LED-lit screen
- 2.0 GHz processor
- 4GB RAM
- A 360-degree hinge offers a variety of display modes
- Durable Aluminum body for longer physical life
- Lithium ION battery for long-lasting performance
These light and portable Chromebook comes with a 360-degree hinge flip, aluminum body, exceptional design, and build quality. Because of its 10.1 inches smaller screen, the virtual keyboard becomes hard to use for punctuations and other characters because of smaller key faces. It offers a satisfactory performance because of its ARM-based Rockchip 2.0 GHz processor.
This ASUS Chromebook comes with a multi-touch touchscreen supported with advanced touch sensor technology for increased touch response, but touch response still has some improvement margin. It’s a good choice in our recommended list of the best touchscreen laptops, particularly if you are on a low budget and need a solid aluminum body.
6. ASUS ZenBook Pro
- 16GB DDR4 RAM
- 512 GB SSD
- 2.8 GHz Quadcore CPU
- 15.6” NanoEdge touch with Ultra HD display
- 74% Adobe RGB Color reproduction with 3840×2860 screen resolution
- Smooth performance with Quad-core Intel Core i7 processor
- Pin sharp results with state of the art 4K/UHD VisualMaster display
- Faster connectivity with Thunderbolt support
The Asus Zenbook Pro is a professional touchscreen laptop with a 4K UHD touch display offering 10 touch control points for efficient gesture navigation. You can enjoy a top performance with the Intel 8th Gen Core i7-8750HK Processor and high-quality NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050Ti. Its 15.6-inch NanoEdge touch screen provides a perfect display for photo and video editors.
With a weight of 4 lbs, it is slightly heavier than other touchscreen laptops but still light enough not to bother you when carrying it with you. It provides up to 9.5 hours of battery life with a single charge and when not being run with a very bright screen or too many processes open. It also features an elegant look with its solid aluminum unibody and edges in rose gold color.
5. Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Tablet PC
- 12.3 inches display
- 8 GB RAM
- 256 HDD
- Intel Core i5 processor
- Equipped with type cover Keyboard and Stylus Pen
- Highly adjustable kickstand for screen support
- Use as a mini surface studio by bending the screen15 degree from the surface
This Microsoft Surface Pro 4 tablet features a 12.3-inch touchscreen and provides you a high-end performance with an Intel Core i5 processor. It offers a larger screen with a pixel-dense sharper display. Microsoft intended to create a touchscreen tablet to replace the laptop in the long term. As it is a more versatile and powerful touchscreen laptop, it offers you several advantages over other tablets and makes your working life easier with its features.
Average battery life when using continuously is around 6 to 10 hours, depending on your usage intensity. It comes with a pen for more precise handling when working on the touchscreen. Its audio quality is good with a clear, crisp sound and minimum distortion despite being primarily a business laptop. Its slim and compact design and outstanding performance are currently available for the best touchscreen laptops.
4. VAIO Z (flip) 2-in-1 Touch Screen Laptop
- Intel Core i5 processor, up to 3.3GHz
- HDD: 256GB SSD
- 13.3-inch display with a resolution of 2560×1440
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 1866MHz
- Displays 100% SRGB colors spectrum for optimum results
- Lockable hidden screen hinges to give your display a firm support
- Great performance with 28w skylake processor
The stylish VAIO Z (flip) 2-in-1 touchscreen laptop has exceptional performance and features on top of a thin and slim design. It combines a laptop and tablet in one and comes with a Stylus pen.
The responsive, high-resolution touchscreen has a diameter of 13.3 inches and supports high-density images and videos in enhanced quality. It includes an Intel Core i5-6267U chip for high performance.
The Battery life of the VAIO touch screen laptop can last up to 11.5 hours. It features a smudge-resistant keyboard thanks to a special coating. The use of high-quality materials like aluminum and UD carbon makes this laptop thin and lightweight. However, the quality comes at a higher price compared to other similar touchscreen laptops.
3. HP T8Z05UT#ABA Business
- 8GB DDR3 RAM
- 256 GB SSD
- Windows 10
- Offering easy access to replace component by opening a case
- Damage-proof and shock-resistant Gorilla glass 4-covered screen
- Sticky hinge and kickstand helps screen stay in place
- Fingerprint scanners on the back
- Smartly calibrated active pen offers ease and comfort
Coming with a modern and solid design, this touchscreen laptop is well worth already being included into our selection of the 10 best touchscreen laptops.
It features an Intel Core m5-6Y54 1.10 GHz Processor and 8GB DDR3 RAM. The laptop provides you a more comfortable keyboard compared to many of its competitors. The keyboard is included in the accessories coming with your laptop. You have the option to upgrade its components by yourself by simply unscrewing the cover plate. This touchscreen laptop offers good value for money. Furthermore, it includes a 2MP front camera and a 5MP rear camera.
With its 12.5 inches screen and 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, it is good for both work and private use, including gaming. However, a few users reported that its touchpad becomes unresponsive sometimes and that the battery runs empty faster than other laptops when used with several functions running simultaneously.
2. NEW: Dell Inspiron 15.6″ Touchscreen Laptop Windows 10
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- Hard disk: 256 GB 2 SSD
- 15.6 inches HD touchscreen
- Windows 10
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U Quad-Core Processor 2.0GHz
- SD-card slot for more memory or data transfer
- Backlit keyboard to protect your eyes when working in the evening
- 15.6 Inch wider screen to give more room to your vision
Dell Inspiron Intel Core 15”,6 touchscreen is a workhorse offering decent performance for work and study tasks, and this is a good price range. The keyboard has a separate numbers pad, and the trackpad is places slight;y on the left to let your palm rest. The screen of this laptop is 15.6 inches wider to give more room to your vision.
The thin design and lightweight (4.89lbs or 2.221kg) make it easy to carry around when visiting clients or going to meetings. Students will like it too when attending seminars.
1. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Flip Design Touchscreen Ultrabook
- 14 inches touch screen with 2560 X 1440 display
- 512 GB SSD
- 16 GB DDR4 RAM
- Intel Core i7 processor
- Flip design display
- 3 Thunderbolt ports
- Palm rest for typing comfort
- Dual hinge design for rotating the screen to your desired mode
- Designed to pass MIL-SPEC tests for shock absorbing and durability
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Flip design ultrabook is our top-choice of our selection of the 10 best touchscreen laptops. It features a 14-inch screen and provides a powerful performance due to its 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7 processor. On top of that, it is ultra-thin but solid. This lightweight laptop convinces excellent display results, an accurate stylus, a comfortable keyboard, and a long battery life.
With its anti-glare 14-inch screen, coming with a 2560 x 1440 resolution, this laptop offers vibrant colors and sharp images. It also provides you the comfort of viewing easily from different angles and delivers a true color quality.
There is a wide choice of touchscreen laptops available nowadays. We have researched and reviewed some of the most popular and best selling brands and models of touchscreen laptops currently available. As these computers are a significant investment and should serve you for a long time, you must carefully consider what you expect and what you need before buying. Touchscreen laptops offer various performance capacities, and you need to select according to what you need to perform your work in the best way. Their power efficiency, durability, and extra features must be considered, as well.
Therefore, it is recommended to have your personal specifications you need when you start to compare the different products. The design might play a role as well, but it should be the last point to tick on your list when deciding on the most suitable touchscreen laptop. However, the weight of the computer shall be taken into consideration too, as it will accompany you also outside your office or home. With ur selected recommendations for the best touchscreen laptops currently available, we hope to bring you some support for your decision to find the most suitable option for you.