Are you looking to bring the soothing luxury of a Spa to your backyard? Find details of the top 10 best inflatable hot tubs in 2018 right here.
Inflatable hot tubs are the new way to relax at home. These equipment are portable, easy to set up and pack away.
They are expertly designed to give a feel of the spa luxury right in your patio. With these inflatable hot tubs, you get all that you want as far as luxury and comfort is concerned.
- Best Inflatable Hot Tubs in 2018
- 10. Intex 85in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set
- 9. Bestway SaluSpa Siena Hot Tub
- 8. Bestway SaluSpa Hawaii Hot Tub
- 7. Hot Tub Spa Intex 4 Person Portable Inflatable Hot Tub
- 6. The Intex Pure Inflatable 6 person portable inflatable hot tub
- 5. Bestway 4-Person Black Portable Hot Tub
- 4. The Coleman SaluSpa 6 person Inflatable Outdoor Spa, Jacuzzi Bubble Massage Hot Tub
- 3. Bestway SaluSpa Miami Hot Tub
- 2. Intex 77-Inch Portable Spa Set
- 1. The Goplus 4 Person Portable Inflatable Hot Tub
- Related Articles:
Best Inflatable Hot Tubs in 2018
The following is a summary of some of the best inflatable hot tubs selected after a careful analysis of the market. A lot of thought has been put in the ranking process so that you get only the best.
10. Intex 85in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set
This inflatable hot tub has an inbuilt hard water treatment system. This softens the warm spa water making it smooth and refreshing on your skin. It has a 290 gallon water capacity and a digital temperature regulation panel. It is so big it accommodates up to 6 people at any one time.
Its key features:
- When fully inflated, this hot tub has the following dimensions: 28 inches height, 65 inches inner diameter and 85 inches outer diameter.
- Has a water filtration system that ensures the water is always sparkling clean. It also comes with a built-in air blower system for that soothing massage.
- Its heating system is digitally controlled within some tight temperature ranges to avoid risks of over-heating the inflatable hot tub.
- Has a large capacity of up to 6 persons. It also accommodates up to 290 gallons of water.
9. Bestway SaluSpa Siena Hot Tub
This easy to set up inflatable hot tub can be used indoors or outdoors. It is appropriate for individuals who need to unwind while getting some massage. The best part is that the unit requires no expert establishment or some pre-installed equipment to get it set up.
The following are its main features:
- It can accommodate a maximum of two people. It is not so spacious, so not so many can fit in this tub at any one time.
- Its Tri-tech-made walls are Inflatable: This ensures optimum luxury and comfort. In addition, they make the tub strong and long-lasting.
- It has two handles for easy entry and exit from the inflatable hot tub. The handles enhance safety for the user while entering or exiting the equipment.
- It has a digital timer to help save on power and energy. It helps you regulate time spent in the inflatable hot tub.
8. Bestway SaluSpa Hawaii Hot Tub
Get a feel of the warm of Hawaii with the Bestway SaluSpa Hawaii Hot Tub. Intended for up to 6 individuals, this hot tub steams you off so luxuriously following a day of diligent work. It is, to a great degree, simple to set up both indoors and outdoors. This inflatable hot tub requires no much technical skills to get it up and running.
It has the following identifying features:
- Comes with up to 8 HydroJet Nozzles that can be adjusted appropriately to suit personal needs of the individual user.
- Its in-built saltwater system works together with its hard water treatment equipment to give you a memorable steaming experience.
- This inflatable hot tub’s durability and strength are guaranteed, thanks to its Tri-Tech 3 ply reinforced design. This ensures you get value for your money.
- It has an inbuilt system for rapid warming; the inflatable hot tub is always ready for you.
7. Hot Tub Spa Intex 4 Person Portable Inflatable Hot Tub
This inflatable hot tub is designed with a seating limit of up to 4 individuals. It also has a hard water treatment system for that refreshing spa experience. Its in-built water filtration system comes with a 2-channel cartridge that ensures an ever clean spa water anytime, every time. Its signature pool chlorine distributor system disinfects the inflatable hot tub thus minimizing infections.
- Its in-built water heating system regulates temperature within a tight range; 68-104 degrees.
- It comes with a user manual for easy operability.
- It has a large water holding capacity; 210 gallons. This ensures optimum Spa experience.
- Has a water disinfection system; the pool chlorine distributor.
- Also comes with test strips to that are used to check the acidity and alkalinity of the spa water. The strips are essentially use to check the suitability of this inflatable hot tub.
- Has an in-built water treatment system.
6. The Intex Pure Inflatable 6 person portable inflatable hot tub
With a capacity of up to 6 people, this inflatable hot tub provides unparalleled comfort and relaxation at the touch of a button. Pamper your nerves and muscles in the soothing water jets of this state of the art equipment as you sip on iced champagne.
It inflates in no more than 15 minutes. It also deflates quickly for easy storage and transportation.
The following are its main features:
- Has 170 high powered bubble jet system for a refreshing massage.
- Easy and simple maintenance from its replaceable filler cartridges for proper water filtration.
- Comes with a digital control panel for easy regulation of parameters while deep inside this inflatable hot tub.
5. Bestway 4-Person Black Portable Hot Tub
This inflatable hot tub is very versatile. It can be inflated and deflated to offer the best experience for the user. It is built to guarantee top-notch luxury in the comfort of home. Its 4-person capacity makes it ideal for partying and romantic treats.
The Bestway 4-Person Black Portable Hot Tub has the following quality features:
- Its floor is soft and cushioned for comfort and quality luxury while you are inside the tub.
- It has a rapid heating system for quick but regulated water heating, just the way you love it.
- Its digital controls make it easy to regulate the temperature of the water while you are deep inside the tub.
- Its one-beam construction is sturdily designed to allow one to relax at the side of the tub and still feel comfortable and relaxed.
- This inflatable hot tub comes with two handles for easy carriage and transportation when you are done relaxing.
4. The Coleman SaluSpa 6 person Inflatable Outdoor Spa, Jacuzzi Bubble Massage Hot Tub
The Coleman SaluSpa comes with a soft touch-control panel and a high-tech pump. With a simple touch of a button, you are able to regulate the temperature and other related parameters of this inflatable hot tub. It has a Lay-Z –Massage system that ensures the users get a memorable spa experience. Its walls are crafted from high-quality materials for strength and durability.
It has the following main features:
- Can accommodate up to 6 persons at any one time. It also has a large water holding capacity for a quality refreshing massage.
- Comes with an in-built water filtration system and a rapid water heating system.
- Thus inflatable hot tub has a smooth-touch control panel for easy regulation of its water temperature and related parameters.
3. Bestway SaluSpa Miami Hot Tub
Affordable and portable, this inflatable hot tub fits in very well on your porch. It can also be used outdoors. It is simple by design but offers unmatched steaming experience. Enjoy very memorable moments with this state of the art equipment; the Bestway SaluSpa Miami Hot Tub.
- It is very voluminous to accommodate up to 4 individuals. It is, therefore, fit for a family get-together.
- This hot tub has a smooth touch control panel that makes it easy to regulate water temperature in the tub with a simple tap of a button.
- This inflatable hot tub comes with an inflatable cover. This ensures it remains clean and free of debris.
2. Intex 77-Inch Portable Spa Set
Sleek by design and rich in control features, the Intex 77-Inch Portable Spa Set is a perfect fit for your patio. Its bubble streams are soothing, refreshing and altogether relaxing. It is spacious enough to accommodate up to 5 adults, all seated comfortably in the tub.
Features of this inflatable hot tub
- It has an insulated cover that is lockable to conserve heat within the hot tub. This is also a security feature.
- It has a hard water treatment system which helps with water softening for an enhanced soothing experience.
- It is Fiber-Tech designed for enhanced performance and durability. The material also gives it an irresistible outlook.
- It is made from a puncture-resistant laminated 3 ply material. This ensures comfort and luxury in addition to longevity.
- This inflatable hot tub also features handles for easy carriage and transportation. You can easily carry it along during your travels.
1. The Goplus 4 Person Portable Inflatable Hot Tub
If you are looking for a user-friendly and digitally controlled hot tub, the Goplus 4 Person Portable Inflatable Hot Tub is a very good pick. It comes with a soft-touch control panel so that you regulate the temperature and other parameters at the touch of a button.
The Goplus 4 Person Portable Inflatable Hot Tub offers the perfect spa experience complete with soothing bubble jets and refreshing warm waters. It is also very portable. When you are done, this hot tub is very easy to fold and store for later use.
Our summary of the top 10 best inflatable hot tubs has captured only the latest trending models. You can acquire any of these on Amazon by following the links provided below each product.
Definitive characteristics of a good inflatable hot tub
There are several considerations to make before buying an inflatable hot tub. It is important to take note of these elements because they ultimately define the quality of hot tub you take home.
- Dimensions– This is often one of the first things anyone checks in any inflatable hot tub. Look for something that will accommodate you and a couple other close friends. Hot tubs come in different measures. You only pick what fits you best.
- Amount of space it occupies – You ought to consider the tub’s space requirements. Regardless of whether you’re introducing it in your patio or just outdoor in your backyard, you will require some suitable space to set it up.
- The plug socket –You will need to double check on this one. It is one aspect that many users overlook at the time of purchase. This is critical because it is what you will use to connect the tub to the water fixture. Do not choose a tub with a substandard plug socket in the hope of using an extension lead to get the job done. Such often come with a number of technical issues in the longer term.
Remember not to over-inflate the tub. This may end up compromising the equipment’s functionality upon heating. Just blow it up a little bit, then let the heating water in the tub do the rest.
These are basically some of the considerations you need to make before making a purchase. It is also important to note that the choice of a good tub depends, to some extent, on the manufacturer and supplier.
There are a few established manufacturers and online stores with quality such brands. Luckily, in this content, we gave a detailed summary of brands from these renowned manufacturers and suppliers.
Follow the links below each of the products to get more details on the price and make a purchase on Amazon.com. It offers the best products at affordable rates.
If you want the best inflatable hot tub, you must be attentive to the details. With our summary reviews, you can now make informed purchases, devoid of trials and errors. Buy something that will serve you best and for longer.