Artificial Christmas trees have come a long way and are now available in a wide variety of sizes and styles. Not everyone has the time or money to get bring an actual tree home for Christmas, and that’s where the artificial ones come in.
Artificial Christmas trees are easier to set up compared to the natural option. Furthermore, you can continue using a high-quality tree for years! So, it’s a one-time investment that you’re likely never going to regret.
When you’re on a browsing spree for an artificial Christmas tree, just make sure to go for one that’s of high-quality and well worth the price tag. To make things easier for you, we’ve created an in-depth ‘Top 10 Best Artificial Christmas Trees’ list.
We’ll be presenting you with all of the available options in the market and you can opt for a tree that suits you the best.
- Best Artificial Christmas Trees of 2018
- 10. Goplus 6′ Artificial Christmas Tree Spruce Hinged w/ Metal Stand for Indoor and Outdoor
- 9. National Tree “Feel-Real” Artificial Fir Tree with 650 Clear Lights
- 8. Vickerman 6-Feet Tall Artificial Christmas Tree With PVC Needles
- 7. National Tree 7.5 Foot Kingswood Artificial Fir Pencil Tree
- 6. National Tree 12 Foot Artificial Hinged Dunhill Fir Tree
- 5. Balsam Hill’s 6.5′ Blue Spruce Artificial Christmas Tree
- 4. National Tree 7 Foot Kingswood Fir Artificial Pencil Tree
- 3. Goplus 6FT Artificial Christmas Tree
- 2. HAPPYPONY 7.5′ Premium Artificial Christmas Pin Tree
- 1. Best Choice Products 6′ Premium Hinged Artificial Christmas Pine Tree
- Why choose an Artificial Christmas tree?
- Related Articles:
Best Artificial Christmas Trees of 2018
Here is a list of the Top 10 Artificial Christmas Trees of 2018 you should know about. All of these artificial Christmas trees are top rated and highly recommended.
10. Goplus 6′ Artificial Christmas Tree Spruce Hinged w/ Metal Stand for Indoor and Outdoor
This traditional Artificial Christmas tree is ideal for little spaces. It gives a full-bodied effect due to its high-quality PVC material make. You can get the warm feeling of festivity, indoors or outdoors, with this tree. It features a durable metal base which ensures that this artificial Christmas tree stands tall and proud.
9. National Tree “Feel-Real” Artificial Fir Tree with 650 Clear Lights
This artificial Christmas tree is uncannily realistic. Its branches are molded from actual tree branches thus, contributing to its real life like effect. It has 650 pre-strung clear lights that will remain lit even after a bulb has burned out. Setting it up is made easier through the featured simple hinged construction and metal stand.
8. Vickerman 6-Feet Tall Artificial Christmas Tree With PVC Needles
This is another reliable artificial Christmas tree you can go for. It is 6 feet tall and has a total of 741 PVC needles that retain their shape even when folded. This artificial tree is easy to set anywhere in the room. It has a durable metal base which keeps it from toppling over. It comes pre-decorated with little lights.
7. National Tree 7.5 Foot Kingswood Artificial Fir Pencil Tree
This artificial Christmas tree has a very narrow shape, thus the name ‘pencil thin.’ It can conveniently be placed in tight corners or small spaces due to its narrow shape. It has a hinged branch construction which makes its installation and decoration very easy. Its 30-inch metal base provides the necessary stability required.
6. National Tree 12 Foot Artificial Hinged Dunhill Fir Tree
If you’re looking for a very tall tree, then this is a good item to opt for. This artificial Christmas tree is 12 feet tall which makes it look very impressive in any setting. It comes in a total of five different sections that help set it up easier. The accompanying tree stand is made of metal. Furthermore, the stand folds making storage convenient. Its realistic look adds to its beauty and the Christmas spirit it exudes.
5. Balsam Hill’s 6.5′ Blue Spruce Artificial Christmas Tree
If you’re someone who wants the beauty of a blue spruce tree in your home without having to deal with the leafy mess, this artificial tree is for you. This blue spruce tree, from Balsam Hill, is 6 and half feet tall. The entire thing is made of 2,144 branch tips which make it look gorgeous even if you don’t put any ornaments or lights on.
The needles are high-quality 100% PVC, meaning that they won’t break and continue to retain their original shape even when folded. The storage bag can be reused when you have to put the tree away after the holidays.
4. National Tree 7 Foot Kingswood Fir Artificial Pencil Tree
This is a slim fir tree that is ideal for placing in corners, small rooms, and tight spaces. It has 3 sections based on the hinged construction, which makes its assembly and installation easy. A sturdy stand adds to the stability and elegance of this remarkable tree.
3. Goplus 6FT Artificial Christmas Tree
This is a 6-foot, pre-lit artificial Christmas tree. It is lit by 230 energy saving UL-certified LED lights and multi-colored fiber optics. These LED lights have 8 light patterns you can choose from. You can go with shades of white or even the vibrant options to suit any festive mood.
The realistic, fresh appearance of this tree is due to the foliage made out of fade and crush resistant PVC needles. The tips are finely sculptured to lifelike appearances. The metal base gives this tree a strong support to stay upright.
2. HAPPYPONY 7.5′ Premium Artificial Christmas Pin Tree
This 7.5-foot tree has looks which are even better than the real tree. This Artificial Christmas tree has a full, fluffed body with 1346 tips. It’s artificial but realistic looking spruce branches and the hinged construction makes it a durable product that will last for years.
This Artificial Christmas tree comes in green. It’s made from strong, durable PVC material which is also flame retardant. It requires some easy assembly. Keep in mind that this artificial Christmas tree isn’t intended for outdoor use.
1. Best Choice Products 6′ Premium Hinged Artificial Christmas Pine Tree
This 6-foot Artificial Christmas tree has beautiful full bodied faux pine, which stays bright and lively for years. You can spend more quality time with your family and friends as its easy assembly, with a hinged body, and thus, takes a short time to set-up.
When shopping for an artificial Christmas tree you should keep these factors in mind:
- The Size: It might not look like it in the packaging but some artificial trees can reach up to 7 feet or more when assembled. So, make sure you know about the tree’s actual size (both length and width) and if you have space for it.
- The Quality: Go for artificial trees that are made of high-quality PVC as this will ensure that the tree’s leaves don’t break even while folding them. Also, ensure that the quality of the tree makes it non-allergenic. You should also opt for flame-resistant choices.
- Easy to Assemble: This is one of the most important factors. Your artificial Christmas tree should be easy to assemble as well as disassemble. Storage-friendly artificial trees are the ones to buy.
- Stability: The base of the tree should be strong and sturdy enough to keep the artificial tree standing tall even if you’ve hung some ornaments from it.
Feel free to read our Top 10 Best Artificial Christmas Trees list again. You can see that we’ve selected a variety of trees you can opt for. The list has tall trees as well as smaller ones to accommodate the space you might have.
Furthermore, the buyer’s guide has been created to help you find the best artificial Christmas tree so you can fully enjoy the holidays by making an informed purchase.